+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UAE Police Clearance Certificate

waseemnazir

Sep 12, 2019
If i apply pcc online on dubai police website, they will send me electronic copy via email. Is that acceptable to immigration authorities in Canada?

waseemnazir

Sep 12, 2019
I amninside canada,Do i need fingerprints card to apply online for pcc on dubai policd website?
I lived in A u dhsbi from 2011 to 2014, can i apply pcc on Dubai police website?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I amninside canada,Do i need fingerprints card to apply online for pcc on dubai policd website?
I lived in A u dhsbi from 2011 to 2014, can i apply pcc on Dubai police website?
If you Emirates ID/EID number available then you can apply through the DP websit’s
In that case you don’t require fingerprinting to be done separately, the biometrics from the EID number can be used by Dubai Police

waseemnazir

Sep 12, 2019
Hi,

My employer in Canada is aking me for a UAE PCC. They want it for a period from June 2014 until june 2018. The PCC i have from UAE was received in Dec 2017 before applying for Visa and it specifies no period. looks like i need to apply a new one. Can i follow your method to apply online ? On the last page, it is asking for GCC issued card. How did you handle this ? Please help.
If you Emirates ID/EID number available then you can apply through the DP websit’s
In that case you don’t require fingerprinting to be done separately, the biometrics from the EID number can be used by Dubai Police

waseemnazir

Sep 12, 2019
I didnot remember my Emirates id, i can orivide visa copy only. In that case, are they need fingerprints card?

cls99

Oct 16, 2019
Yesterday i applied on dubai police website and received the pcc witin 2 hours
Wow! I also applied yesterday, but the system asked for my mailing address as well, and it seemed like they were going to mail it to me. Did you see any option to make sure it is sent by email?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Wow! I also applied yesterday, but the system asked for my mailing address as well, and it seemed like they were going to mail it to me. Did you see any option to make sure it is sent by email?
They have to tag a physical address where you are currently residing. They will only email you the PCC