Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
11-06-2010
plumosa said:
chances are that you will get approved and get your PR within 6 months of application. Then you are free to work and she won't be supporting you at all. The three year thing is basically if you go on public assistance anytime in the first three years she is required to pay the government back.
Actually it seems that Canada's sponsorship promise is a little more in depth than the I-864 here in the US. If you read part G: Undertaking it reads about being responsible for much more then just social assistance. That's the way I read it anyway. US sponsorship does not list things like food, fuel and clothing lol.

Anyway sog like I told you before your situation is excatly why my wife and I choose for me to stay in the US instead of going there and not being able to work. If I were you I would go back and support your self and if she really wants to be with you and loves you and you still think this is a good idea then she can Outland sponsor you. If she doesn't want to then you know it wasn't ment to be. Good luck either way my man!