AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
Thanks so much for the information! It's really helpful. If you don't mind me asking, did you become a PR through EE? If so, how long did you work/stay in America before you met the qualifications of becoming a PR?
Yes! I used the FSW program. I'm not in Canada yet, actually, but I'm due to land and "officially" become a PR in a few weeks, and then I'll be moving permanently some time this summer. I have a master's degree and had about 4 years of work experience at the time I applied, but I only claimed points for 2 of those years and that was plenty to give me enough points to get an ITA. I have a post explaining my situation and the kinds of information I submitted with my application if you're interested in reading it (see here).

Naomi.

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019
Yes! I used the FSW program. I'm not in Canada yet, actually, but I'm due to land and "officially" become a PR in a few weeks, and then I'll be moving permanently some time this summer. I have a master's degree and had about 4 years of work experience at the time I applied, but I only claimed points for 2 of those years and that was plenty to give me enough points to get an ITA. I have a post explaining my situation and the kinds of information I submitted with my application if you're interested in reading it (see here).
Thanks for the help! Your thread was helpful, and I'll be using it when I'm ready to apply for PR!