+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Guptar

Feb 14, 2022
Hi All,

My VFS tracking status is now updated to "The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, NEW DELHI on 2022/02/21 via Blue Dart. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs."

But where can I find the tracking or AWB number to track the status on BlueDart website?

armaanwadhwa

Jun 30, 2017
Hi All,

My VFS tracking status is now updated to "The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, NEW DELHI on 2022/02/21 via Blue Dart. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs."

But where can I find the tracking or AWB number to track the status on BlueDart website?
As far as I know, u can use the reference number of VFS on the bluedart tracking but entering it under "Reference Number" on bluedart website.

Guptar

Feb 14, 2022
great. Patience paid off. Looks like they are taking time. So I shouldn't lose hope :D

In process since Feb 1
Yeah you shouldnt... since its not FIFO basis that they process the application so I am sure you will hear something within this week as a lot of folks who have their status in process since 3 or 4th feb are getting dispatched emails as well.. Another person who had her status in process since Jan 25 just got her passport back on friday last week.

Reactions: armaanwadhwa

Ravjot21

Nov 26, 2021
That is great news. Congratulations!
So does the dispatch message say that it is dispatched from IRCC office or VAC? I am assuming that when the envelope is dispatched from the VAC, the passports will finally be picked up by VFS to deliver it to us. Right?
It’s dispatched from ircc to VAC New Delhi

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Ppr-Jan 28
Got awb- Jan 28
Picked up by bluedart- 4 Feb
Reached- 8 Feb
In process at IRCC- 9 Feb
Dispatched- 21 Feb
Cic account is updated to approved and with COPR details.

pats2177

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
PUNE
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Got the email today that the decision envelop has been dispatched from the IRCC to the VFS Global office in New Delhi. I submitted the profile through the new IRCC portal so unable to see the counterfoil number but the application turned to approved and BG check to completed. My timeline below:

Application: Visitor Visa for parents
Applied: 21st October 2021
PPR received: 29th Jan 2022
Passport pick up: 8th Feb 2022
Passport in process at IRCC: 14th Feb 2022
Passport dispatched: 21st Feb 2022

Not yet received the passport but hopefully in a day or two

Feb 21, 2022
Hi all,
I am a PR applicant, I submitted web form for passport submission for myself and my dependent (spouse) on 9 feb
During the submission I had to pay only one way courier payment because during biometrics submission earlier last year I opted for VFS premium service.
For my spouse we paid the passport service charges in full because he did not opt for premium services from VFS.
My husband’s passport was picked yesterday by blue dart and already delivered today at VFS Delhi. But, mine is still not picked up, when I search for my AWB number on blue dart tracking it is not yet activated.

I am wondering if premium service option has delayed my passport pickup. My husband’s passport being the normal process was picked up faster.
Anyone who had delay experience after opting for premium service?
should I wait for few more days for pickup or escalate to VFS?
I am also facing a similar issue, my kid's passport is picked up the next day.
However, the passports of my wife & mine are not picked up yet(opted for Premium lounge).

Is your passport picked?