+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

pratikz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
courier reached ahmedbad hub...

it was written like this in the tracker?
""Ahmedabad hub
contact customer service ""

what's that means ??
is it normal?? or should i worry for that?
You can call that agent who picked your package to have any queries.

Guptar

Feb 14, 2022
Hi all, finally got the dispatched message just now. Hope you all receive it same who have been waiting for so long just like me

Prit_canada

Jan 31, 2022
Got my PP dispatched message today at 8:30 am
Ircc processing since 3rd February
That is great news. Congratulations!
So does the dispatch message say that it is dispatched from IRCC office or VAC? I am assuming that when the envelope is dispatched from the VAC, the passports will finally be picked up by VFS to deliver it to us. Right?

Guptar

Feb 14, 2022
congratulations
Hi, thank you and I hope you get to hear an update soon as well.

just a question though that my IRCC account has not been updated with any visa or counter foil information along with approved status but I received the dispatch email this morning from VFS. Does this mean there could be an issue with the visa stamping on the passport ?

Nams SINP-EE

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021

just a question though that my IRCC account has not been updated with any visa or counter foil information along with approved status but I received the dispatch email this morning from VFS. Does this mean there could be an issue with the visa stamping on the passport ?
As far as I know counter foil updation in GC key can take upto 48 hours to update after passport stamping. Keep us updated when it gets updated for you.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018

takes time to update profile, check by evening.