+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

hardik**

Star Member
May 9, 2021
NOC Code......
Are you able to track on bluedart or anywhere else? if so, kindly share the link. My info is below:

PA CEC inland, Spousal Outland PR
Jan 31st: PP picked up from Mumbai
Feb 3rd: Under process at IRCC
Feb 15th: Dispatched from IRCC to CVO-NEW DELHI
Feb 16th: Received from the IRCC Office on Wed Feb 16 2022 and will be dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre where you applied or at the courier address provided by you at the time of submission of your application.
Feb 16th: The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. ******* has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi OC on Wed Feb 16 2022 via courier partner. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs.
Now waiting, hoping to get it on 17th, will update once Bluedart tracking is active.
No I tried . I guess it will show after 12 to 24hrs

Reactions: yogeshgond

sagarsa

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
AOR Received.
26-11-2014
IELTS Request
Second line update : 17th Jan 2015
File Transfer...
Started Processing : 14th Jan 2015
Med's Request
20th Jan 2015
Med's Done....
Feb Starting...
Passport Req..
13th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26th March 2015
Has anyone else had issues in passport being picked? I paid the fees a week ago but after that there has been no confirmation from VAC for passport to be picked by bluedart.

Ismelda Jiménez

Aug 13, 2021
HELP

Does the new portal indicate when the passport was stamped and the visa issued?

My passport is in prosecco at IRCC since January 28 and shows nothing from PPR.

winterisnotcoming

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
The email with the AWB number for my mother says this - “In the case of a family, a separate AWB will be created for each Applicant and thus the Applicant will need to create a separate package for each Applicant with all the required documents.”
So I assumed we will be getting a separate AWB number for my father. Thoughts?
Did you pay for both or one person? It should have shown a total for each passport. The webform is buggy, if you toggle between applicants, the system removes one user from the payment.

Alishac

Jun 26, 2021
PA CEC inland, Spousal Outland PR
Jan 31st: PP picked up from Mumbai
Feb 3rd: Under process at IRCC
Feb 15th: Dispatched from IRCC to CVO-NEW DELHI
Feb 16th: Received from the IRCC Office on Wed Feb 16 2022 and will be dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre where you applied or at the courier address provided by you at the time of submission of your application.
Feb 16th: The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. ******* has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi OC on Wed Feb 16 2022 via courier partner. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs.
Now waiting, hoping to get it on 17th, will update once Bluedart tracking is active.
Congratulations. Hope we hear something soon

Last edited: