+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Nams SINP-EE

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
Bluedart picked up my package on 24th Jan 2022 and its been showing in processing status since 27th Jan 2022 at IRCC. I am the primary applicant for PR EE FSW stream with no dependents on the application. Not sure how long it is going to take since people who have submitted their passport(s) after me have already started receiving their stamped passport back :'(
19 days seems pretty long period for in process at IRCC. What may be the reason?

Nams SINP-EE

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
Anybody here who has got stamped passport in last few days? Plz share your timeline of passport submission in India so that we can get an idea of latest timelines.

Alishac

Jun 26, 2021
Hello everyone

I got a request to send in my passport for stamping (Spousal Outland PR).

Passport was recieved by IRCC on February 3, 2022.

There has been no update since.
I have contacted similar cases from the past (Oct,Nov,Dec 2021) and they have recieved their stamped passports back within a week.

It has been about 14 days since passport was recieved by IRCC.

Is anyone in the same boat?

yogeshgond

Jan 28, 2022
Hello everyone

I got a request to send in my passport for stamping (Spousal Outland PR).

Passport was recieved by IRCC on February 3, 2022.

There has been no update since.
I have contacted similar cases from the past (Oct,Nov,Dec 2021) and they have recieved their stamped passports back within a week.

It has been about 14 days since passport was recieved by IRCC.

Is anyone in the same boat?
PA CEC inland, Spousal Outland PR
Jan 31st: PP picked up from Mumbai
Feb 3rd: Under process at IRCC
Feb 15th: Dispatched from IRCC to CVO-NEW DELHI
Feb 16th: Received from the IRCC Office on Wed Feb 16 2022 and will be dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre where you applied or at the courier address provided by you at the time of submission of your application.
Feb 16th: The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. ******* has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi OC on Wed Feb 16 2022 via courier partner. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs.
Now waiting, hoping to get it on 17th, will update once Bluedart tracking is active.

yogeshgond

Jan 28, 2022
Received Passport Dispatch email .

(Passport was in process since 2nd Feb)
Are you able to track on bluedart or anywhere else? if so, kindly share the link. My info is below:

Feb 16th: Received from the IRCC Office on Wed Feb 16 2022 and will be dispatched to the Canada Visa Application Centre where you applied or at the courier address provided by you at the time of submission of your application.
Feb 16th: The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. ******* has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi OC on Wed Feb 16 2022 via courier partner. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs.
Now waiting, hoping to get it on 17th, will update once Bluedart tracking is active.

Nams SINP-EE

Star Member
Feb 17, 2021
Are you able to track on bluedart or anywhere else? if so, kindly share the link. My info is below:

Congratulations