+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

nik_on

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Ontario
Hi , same here , received the passport today , it says our photo don’t match their photo specification! We will to share it back again I believe
Unbelievable!!
PR Application

PPR - 13 jan
passportpickedup - 15 jan
reached ircc - 20th jan
3 applicants

no update after that, still waiting

PPR - 14-Jan
Passport pickedup - 17-Jan (2) and 20-Jan (1)
Reached IRCC - 20-Jan (2) and 24-Jan (1)

No update since then, waiting

param7788

Jan 6, 2015
I believe other photos should be good. Even I have not received any notification for other 2. The one the rejected is for the principal applicant. Once we sent that back, I believe we should get the copr and visa issued. I don't think it is them manually rejecting the photos. It might be the software not accepting the photo when they scan it. As that photo will be on the PR card when they arrive.
Agreed !

did you raise the webform etc again ? Put signed forms, all the other required docs again in the package ?

nik_on

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Ontario
Created a login using PA details on https://prt-srp.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/

I see PA and dependent info here.
There's a section named: Document Status that contains CoPR details.

I can see a field named Document Number that starts with T and looks like this T123456789
I remember my CoPR was like that as well.

I checked VFS- status is in progress still.
But some additional info on this new portal- maybe useful, maybe not !!

Reactions: kris72

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
Agreed !

did you raise the webform etc again ? Put signed forms, all the other required docs again in the package ?
Yes... Exactly the same process. Only additional thing, I have included in the envelope, is the copy of the letter they sent with the passport about the photo. Expecting the courier to pick it up on Friday or Monday.

Reactions: param7788

Ssidhu123

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Yea
Yes... Exactly the same process. Only additional thing, I have included in the envelope, is the copy of the letter they sent with the passport about the photo. Expecting the courier to pick it up on Friday or Monday.
Ok thank you... I know this is silly question but how to ask photographer for perfect photo .. did u show him ppr where they mentioned photo specification.. size and all other things

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
Yea

Ok thank you... I know this is silly question but how to ask photographer for perfect photo .. did u show him ppr where they mentioned photo specification.. size and all other things
Yes last time also we showed him the specification. Size / specs was not a problem, my best guess for rejection is the white hair, white beard, white shirt and on top of it white background ;) . The other 2 got accepted because they were wearing dark clothes. This is just my best guess.

Ssidhu123

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Yes last time also we showed him the specification. Size / specs was not a problem, my best guess for rejection is the white hair, white beard, white shirt and on top of it white background ;) . The other 2 got accepted because they were wearing dark clothes. This is just my best guess.
Ok thank you again

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other

I can see a field named Document Number that starts with T and looks like this T123456789

Never seen this. what is it about ? Is it fairly easy to create an account and track ?

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other

Can you view 3 different CoPr for each applicant ?

Last edited:

param7788

Jan 6, 2015
Thanks, I will add that paper as well. I need to first get the photo done again. I don’t know what exactly the photographer will change.

nik_on

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Ontario
Can you view 3 different CoPr for each applicant ?
Apparently this is the new platform to track spousal sponsorship, launched today!
In fact, the old ECAS link has been replaced by the location to this portal- IRCC mentioned that there's a new way to track sousal application. And clicking that link took me to this page.

I created new account using PA's UCI and I am able to see three T7xxxxxxxx document numbers, which might be CoPRs because that's the format of the CoPRs I guess

Last edited:

kris72

Mar 17, 2015

This site is super helpful. Thanks for sharing. I am able to see PA and dependent details with COPR# as well.

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
Apparently this is the new platform to track spousal sponsorship, launched today!
In fact, the old ECAS link has been replaced by the location to this portal- IRCC mentioned that there's a new way to track sousal application. And clicking that link took me to this page.

I created new account using PA's UCI and I am able to see three T7xxxxxxxx document numbers, which might be CoPRs because that's the format of the CoPRs I guess
Nice. That's awesome. So, that means you will most likely get the dispatch mail soon. :)

Reactions: nik_on

nik_on

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Ontario
This site is super helpful. Thanks for sharing. I am able to see PA and dependent details with COPR# as well.
Lol let's hope it is what we think it is !! As a person, I have become a skeptic after one year of spousal application process, someone who questions everything !!