+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

nik_on

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Ontario
2-3 week long SLA for stamping a passport, especially when the decision has been made is quite a long time actually. But well what can we say!!
Wait from 20th and 24th Jan. Let's see how long it takes. It's so difficult to plan for the next steps with no visibility on the dates.

Last edited:

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
2-3 week long SLA for stamping a passport, especially when the decision has been made is quite a long time actually. But well what can we say!!
Wait from 20th and 24th Jan. Let's see how long it takes. It's so difficult to plan next steps with no visibility on the sates.
i totally understand you !!! This wait is getting longer !!! :/

param7788

Jan 6, 2015
Same here. I got an email about dispatching of passport but no update in GCKEY. We submitted 3 passports, but they have dispatched just 1.
Hi there, I submitted 3 passports as well but only getting 1 package back. It is in a city nearby since yesterday as per the tracking but is delayed.
All three Passports received by IRCC: 20th Jan
One package (decision envelope) dispatched: 31st Jan.

Is your timeline similar ?

Lithin

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Where can you find the counterfoil?? Is it in GCkey account or PR account?
Sorry I don't know how PR account is different from GCKey? so the counterfoil is visible when you click on the application for Permanent Residence in the GCKey after approval

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
Hi there, I submitted 3 passports as well but only getting 1 package back. It is in a city nearby since yesterday as per the tracking but is delayed.
All three Passports received by IRCC: 20th Jan
One package (decision envelope) dispatched: 31st Jan.

Is your timeline similar ?
Only 1 passport got delivered to IRCC on Jan 25th, 2 are still showing in transit to IRCC. They have dispatched the decision envelope today Feb 2 with the passport which was in process. No news about the other 2 passports yet. But I believe it is with IRCC still.

Reactions: param7788

Ssidhu123

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Anyone who got dispatch notification from ircc.. got counterfoil generated in gc key ?? I didn't get any update in gc key

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
Anyone who got dispatch notification from ircc.. got counterfoil generated in gc key ?? I didn't get any update in gc key
no update regarding the counterfoil yet in GC key. We are waiting for the passport which I believe should come by Thursday / Friday. Currently, it says "Shipment Arrived At Hub"

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
no update regarding the counterfoil yet in GC key. We are waiting for the passport which I believe should come by Thursday / Friday. Currently, it says "Shipment Arrived At Hub"
When did your passport reach ircc and status became is processing at ircc ?

Ssidhu123

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
Yea its been 48 hours but no counterfoil.. I am worried now about returning passport without stamp

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
Yea its been 48 hours but no counterfoil.. I am worried now about returning passport without stamp
i received the passport back, no visa issued. I have to get the photos done again. They have hold back the other 2 passport. Once I send them back the photos along with the passport they will issue the visa for all 3

Ssidhu123

Star Member
Dec 6, 2021
i received the passport back, no visa issued. I have to get the photos done again. They have hold back the other 2 passport. Once I send them back the photos along with the passport they will issue the visa for all 3
Ohhhh...now I also should expect same ..so same process again like raising webform again???