+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

sanjmys

Jun 27, 2020
When does the status in the portal gets updated(approved) or counterfoil generated, is it after the Passport is dispatched or before the passport is dispatched?

Jabya

May 29, 2019
So for now, do you also only have the AWB number? Has yours reached VFS? BlueDart tracker for me says the package has arrived at the VFS, but we got no email update from VFS (and no tracking ID)...
Yep as of now I only have AWB number. so your package is arrived at VFS New Delhi? or somewhere else?

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
So for now, do you also only have the AWB number? Has yours reached VFS? BlueDart tracker for me says the package has arrived at the VFS, but we got no email update from VFS (and no tracking ID)...
Yes, I only have the AWB number. I am still in the early stage wherein am waiting for passport pickup. Hopefully they pick it up tomorrow.

HopefulLegend

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Yes, I only have the AWB number. I am still in the early stage wherein am waiting for passport pickup. Hopefully they pick it up tomorrow.
Here's a quick tip. You can actually call the BlueDart in your local area and get in touch with them. Tell them you have a pick up scheduled and simply ask them if you can come drop by the package if the courier boy hasn't come yet. We did exactly this and it was a seamless process. In fact, we felt better about this as we didn't need the courier boy in the middle of all this. Package has arrived at VFS too.

Reactions: noelt1991

nik_on

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Ontario
Has your passport arrived at VFS? If so, did they send you the VFS tracking # yet?
I checked with VFS and Bluedart. According to Bluedart, VFS has not yet instructed them to pick up the PA package and that's why Bluedart has not yet shipped the PA package until now. That's why I see "No Records Found" for PA AWB. For two dependents, the packages have been delivered to VFS on 18th Jan. No tracking yet. We are obviously worried about the PA package that's waiting at Bluedart because that contains PA's passport. Very stressful.

nik_on

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Ontario
My package has already arrived at the VAC as I checked on BlueDart tracking, but VFS never sent me an email update after...
Yes same thing for the two dependent passport packages that have been delivered to VFS so far. VFS has not yet assigned any VFS tracking or return AWB. However, I saw in one of the Youtube videos that that they take 24 hours or so.

HopefulLegend

Star Member
May 21, 2021
I checked with VFS and Bluedart. According to Bluedart, VFS has not yet instructed them to pick up the PA package and that's why Bluedart has not yet shipped the PA package until now. That's why I see "No Records Found" for PA AWB. For two dependents, the packages have been delivered to VFS on 18th Jan. No tracking yet. We are obviously worried about the PA package that's waiting at Bluedart because that contains PA's passport. Very stressful.
Are you seeing the "No Records Found" for PA AWB on the BlueDart tracking website? https://www.bluedart.com/tracking

nik_on

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Ontario
Here's a quick tip. You can actually call the BlueDart in your local area and get in touch with them. Tell them you have a pick up scheduled and simply ask them if you can come drop by the package if the courier boy hasn't come yet. We did exactly this and it was a seamless process. In fact, we felt better about this as we didn't need the courier boy in the middle of all this. Package has arrived at VFS too.
In our case, Bluedart mentioned that VFS instructs them to send the package and until they get the green signal from the VFS, Bluedart will not ship the package. In our case, that's why Bluedart has only shipped two of the three AWBs (was delivered within a day) and the third one is still waiting to be shipped because Bluedart has not received instruction from VFS yet. Apparently, in their system, some link has to be activated by VFS. I dropped an email to VFS stating the situation, but did not receive any updates yet.

HopefulLegend

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Yes same thing for the two dependent passport packages that have been delivered to VFS so far. VFS has not yet assigned any VFS tracking or return AWB. However, I saw in one of the Youtube videos that that they take 24 hours or so.
Okay, I see. Perhaps they will do that tomorrow then.