+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
Here's how I understood it. Once we pay VFS the courier payment, at some point they will submit this information to BlueDart. Once BlueDart has this information, they create the shipping label and now everything is in there hands. At this stage, it's up to BlueDart to collect the passport whenever possible (likely within a 72 hour time window). The AWB number is something that is entirely related to BlueDart and VFS has no actual control over it.
I hope it gets picked up tomorrow.

Priya natraj

Dec 17, 2020
Hi friends. My file reached ircc on 4th jan and it's on process since then. Its going to be three weeks and no update till this time. How long is it taking for stamping these days. Little worried. Thanks in advance

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
In our case, Bluedart mentioned that VFS instructs them to send the package and until they get the green signal from the VFS, Bluedart will not ship the package. In our case, that's why Bluedart has only shipped two of the three AWBs (was delivered within a day) and the third one is still waiting to be shipped because Bluedart has not received instruction from VFS yet. Apparently, in their system, some link has to be activated by VFS. I dropped an email to VFS stating the situation, but did not receive any updates yet.
did you receive any reply from vfs for your email ?

_wanderer

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Hi,
My parents received their passport submission letter.
While filling the VFS courier webform, they ask for "number of applicants for passport submission".
Should I fill it as "2"? [I understand they need to send passport in separate packages.]
By selecting "2", will 2 AWBs be generated for separate packages?

Or should I make separate courier requests (pay 1700*2) and send the packages?

Anyone who has gone through the process, pls share your experience.

Eshank

Nov 21, 2019
Hi guys , pls require your assistance urgently..We have raised a web form from Mumbai on 14th jan and received an awb. Till today morning blue dart mentioned that they do not have our AWB number on record. Vfs emails are not being responded and call agents are saying drop an email.
Any suggestions?

I had applied via premium service during biometrics. So had selected premium service while selecting the webform and uploaded the receipt accordingly.

Pls suggest

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hi guys , pls require your assistance urgently..We have raised a web form from Mumbai on 14th jan and received an awb. Till today morning blue dart mentioned that they do not have our AWB number on record. Vfs emails are not being responded and call agents are saying drop an email.
Any suggestions?

I had applied via premium service during biometrics. So had selected premium service while selecting the webform and uploaded the receipt accordingly.

Pls suggest
I am in similar spot. Seems like the 'Premium Lounge' applicants are facing delays whereas it wasn't supposed to be like that.

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
How did you reach out to them via call ? I tried 3 contact numbers (helpline) but was automated i believe.
Have sent an e-mail to the passport submission division. Lets see.

Jabya

May 29, 2019
VFS Tracking ID generated today, here is the timeline so far, hope it helps. (This is for PR visa)

14 Jan 2022 - PPR
15 Jan 2022 - Raised Webform and got AWB within 2 hrs
17 Jan 2022 - Package picked by Blue dart at 3pm IST
19 Jan 2022 - Package delivered to IRCC by VFS and VFS Tracking ID Generated

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
VFS Tracking ID generated today, here is the timeline so far, hope it helps. (This is for PR visa)

14 Jan 2022 - PPR
15 Jan 2022 - Raised Webform and got AWB within 2 hrs
17 Jan 2022 - Package picked by Blue dart at 3pm IST
19 Jan 2022 - Package delivered to IRCC by VFS and VFS Tracking ID Generated
Lucky you. Did you enroll for premium lounge ? I am still stuck in the 'No records found' phase where Bluedart has no idea and VFS is not reachable. It is so annoying to have reached this last stage and then again having to wait for the pick-up. I sent an email to passport submissions but got a generic response. Don't know what to do. Should I just fill out the webform again and this time just ignore the 'Premium Lounge' receipt section ? I don't know. Totally confused.

Last edited:

Jabya

May 29, 2019
Lucky you. Did you enroll for premium lounge ? I am still stuck in the 'No records found' phase where Bluedart has no idea and VFS is not reachable. It is so annoying to have reached this last stage and then again having to wait for the pick-up. I sent an email to passport submissions but got a generic response. Don't know what to do. Should I just fill out the webform again and this time just ignore the 'Premium Lounge' receipt section ? I don't know. Totally confused.
Nope. :rolleyes: is that better than normal?

parv25

Jan 16, 2022
How long before the VFS Tracking number starts showing some updates? My parent's passport for VV reached yesterday at VFS and the VFS tracking number just says "no records found".

nik_on

Star Member
May 10, 2021
Ontario
did you receive any reply from vfs for your email ?
Yes they responded that they have forwarded the third request to Bluedart. Bluedart, when I talked with them mentioned that they have not received the request yet!
Then VFS mentioned in another follow-up call that not to worry, it typically takes awhile to two systems get updated. So still waiting.

It seems like that the regular ones were processed faster than the premium ones.

Jabya

May 29, 2019
I guess VFS and Blue dart are as random as IRCC in picking up tickets. Hopefully it happens sooner for you.

Reactions: montrealhoysala