+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

deep.g

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
Hey me too facing the same problem.
Did you do something or just send the passport with same PPR?
I have been told it’s not that critical if it seems to be a typographical error in PPR. Just make sure it has your UCI and application number.

Simply make a nice table stating your height and eye colour (if they have asked for it), UCI, Application number, Passport number, D.O.B, first and last name on a blank paper.
Under that table, explain the situation to them in brief that they have made a typographical error in your name while sending the PPR ask them to rectify the mistake while sending the COPR and visa or any further document. Later, copy paste the same paragraph and e-mail them the same and tell them that you have sent your package.

Ceena

Dec 1, 2021
I have been told it’s not that critical if it seems to be a typographical error in PPR. Just make sure it has your UCI and application number.

Simply make a nice table stating your height and eye colour (if they have asked for it), UCI, Application number, Passport number, D.O.B, first and last name on a blank paper.
Under that table, explain the situation to them in brief that they have made a typographical error in your name while sending the PPR ask them to rectify the mistake while sending the COPR and visa or any further document. Later, copy paste the same paragraph and e-mail them the same and tell them that you have sent your package.
Mine was not just typographical error. My family name was some completely a different one.
I already send my passport and it's in the IRCC office for processing.

deep.g

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
Mine was not just typographical error. My family name was some completely a different one.
Send them an e-mail explaining the situation and ask them to rectify it in COPR and visa. It’s just a clerical error as long as your UCI, application number and first name are correct.

deep.g

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
They started processing mine on 16-12-2021 at IRCC, when did yours started processing?

Devesh12

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Could anyone confirm me the charges VFS is taking for 2-way courier service for 1 package. They have sent a payment link which shows as Rs 1729 for 1 package (including SMS cost of Rs168). On their website, the charges shown are around Rs 570 for 1 way courier, so I was assuming that total charge would 570+570+168 = Rs 1308.

I thought of checking in this forum about the total charges before I make the payment.

vickcan

Jan 30, 2019
Hello guys, i need help. The passports got delivered to Delhi office last Friday and i got an email (only for my father so far) ( VFS Global Notification) saying the passport has been received and electronic invoice cum receipt has attached. In that email, it says you can now request for courier services for return of your passport post submission of your application. To avail this service call our helpline number. Does that mean i need to contact them regarding return of the passports and need to pay fee etc.? please advice. Is this normal process?

Reactions: immicow

deep.g

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
Could anyone confirm me the charges VFS is taking for 2-way courier service for 1 package. They have sent a payment link which shows as Rs 1729 for 1 package (including SMS cost of Rs168). On their website, the charges shown are around Rs 570 for 1 way courier, so I was assuming that total charge would 570+570+168 = Rs 1308.

I thought of checking in this forum about the total charges before I make the payment.
1729 is how much everyone is paying

Reactions: Ruan12

deep.g

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
Hello guys, i need help. The passports got delivered to Delhi office last Friday and i got an email (only for my father so far) ( VFS Global Notification) saying the passport has been received and electronic invoice cum receipt has attached. In that email, it says you can now request for courier services for return of your passport post submission of your application. To avail this service call our helpline number. Does that mean i need to contact them regarding return of the passports and need to pay fee etc.? please advice. Is this normal process?
Yes, this is normal process. The email you have received contains the AWB number for the package they would return to you after your passport gets processed by IRCC.

vickcan

Jan 30, 2019
Yes, this is normal process. The email you have received contains the AWB number for the package they would return to you after your passport gets processed by IRCC.
Thanks for your reply, So i do not need to call them and pay any amount to get the passports returned in the courier at drop off location? is that right?

Reactions: immicow

deep.g

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
Thanks for your reply, So i do not need to call them and pay any amount to get the passports returned in the courier at drop off location? is that right?
Right, plus you would receive another email notifying you when they drop your passport at IRCC and it’s processing.

karna_dev

Nov 24, 2021
I passport was sent from New Delhi VAC to IRCC NDVO yesterday and is still in transit. How long does it generally take from New Delhi VFS to IRCC New Delhi?