+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

minecraftwonderness

Star Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hi
I have noticed that people just post their questions here, rarely we get to the point answers. I had to watch few YouTube videos to figure out what to expect during the passport submission process. I hope this will be helpful.
Thank you. Based on the video above and a few other info online, my parents should be getting the courier and sms form along with the awb/payment confirmation email. So far we have not received anything, this gentleman mentioned he received that email 4 PM the same day. I wonder what is taking so long for us. We even wrote to both the email addresses including the payment receipt pdf hoping to speed things up. None of VFS phone line allow you to connect to an actual human being, long winded automatic instructions that go on and on only to hang up on you at the end. Our PPR time frame expires next week, I am so worried if the logistics delay will cause any issues. Should we write to IRCC webform mentioning that VFS is delaying it from their part because we have the enveleope ready and everything because what happens if it goes past 30 days deadline for PPR??

minecraftwonderness

Star Member
Dec 24, 2018
PPR 23 Nov
Filled webform 24 Nov
Payment link and AWB 25 Nov,
Courier pick up 26 Nov
Reached VAC 29 Nov
Under process at IRCC Nov 30
passports dispatched on 10 December received on 13 December,
visa/copr dated 08 December
visa/COPR valid till 30/08/2022.

Thnx everyone here for all ur support n best of luck to those still in que...

Wow you got the awb the same day after payment eh. Why on earth is it taking so long for my mum and dad. Paid yesterday, so sign of receiving the awb emails for the two of them. We even emailed them with the payment receipt. This is such a drag, we can't go anywhere because this has to be dealt with.

vickcan

Jan 30, 2019
Thank you. Based on the video above and a few other info online, my parents should be getting the courier and sms form along with the awb/payment confirmation email. So far we have not received anything, this gentleman mentioned he received that email 4 PM the same day. I wonder what is taking so long for us. We even wrote to both the email addresses including the payment receipt pdf hoping to speed things up. None of VFS phone line allow you to connect to an actual human being, long winded automatic instructions that go on and on only to hang up on you at the end. Our PPR time frame expires next week, I am so worried if the logistics delay will cause any issues. Should we write to IRCC webform mentioning that VFS is delaying it from their part because we have the enveleope ready and everything because what happens if it goes past 30 days deadline for PPR??
Pls keep an eye on your junk email etc. In my case, after filling the webform, i got 2 emails for the payment for principle and dependent applicants but my payments are not going through, i have tried 5 times but no luck, it is so frustrating. I am trying to make the payment from Canadian VISA card. If you were able to submit the payment, then pls wait it can take up to 24 hours as per the initial emails. Hopefully you will get the AWB soon, you will get SMS only if you had chosen the SMS option to receive SMS while filing the webform.

minecraftwonderness

Star Member
Dec 24, 2018
Pls keep an eye on your junk email etc. In my case, after filling the webform, i got 2 emails for the payment for principle and dependent applicants but my payments are not going through, i have tried 5 times but no luck, it is so frustrating. I am trying to make the payment from Canadian VISA card. If you were able to submit the payment, then pls wait it can take up to 24 hours as per the initial emails. Hopefully you will get the AWB soon, you will get SMS only if you had chosen the SMS option to receive SMS while filing the webform.

I tried with my CIBC VISA card initially, it didn't work out. So in India they have their own thing called UPI which is an alien concept to me as I am used to doing interac eTransfer etc in Canada. and no other way of sending money to your friends instantly. But apparently that worked instantly using google pay wiht my father's UPI system. How cool is that. Remind me why they are coming to Canada? lol So many advanced things in India in terms of banking. But the good news is, after 28 hours they got the AWB numbers along with the said forms that I couldn't find. So it is all good to go.

Preet1121

Sep 16, 2021
Hi,
Can anyone please help me with their advise or suggestions.
My passport is under process from past 14 days now .but no update now..what can I do..
It reached VFS on 1st dec and on 3rd December it showed under process with IRCC.

C_I_A

Nov 24, 2021
Hi,
My passport is under process from past 14 days now .but no update now..what can I do..
It reached VFS on 1st dec and on 3rd December it showed under process with IRCC.
Hi
My passport also under process with IRCC since Dec , 2021

Update me..

KT@9879

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Hi,
Ditto....excact same timelines and same state. No Update yet....and more and more seats are filling up fast in the airline

ksth

Jan 9, 2019
received PPR - Nov 21, 2021 (for PA with 2 dependents)
webform- Nov 22, 2021 - Added village address with pin code.
Webform Reply email - Nov 26, 2021- PINCODE is not serviceable. list of nearest Bluedart drop-off locations.
payment link - Nov 29, 2021 - Received after emailing selection of alternate location.
PP Drop-off- Dec 01, 2021
Received - Dec 03, 2021
In process- Dec 06, 2021
Decision Envelope dispatched email for 1 Dependent Passport- Dec 16, 2021. 2 still pending

Suggestion: if you live in a village in Punjab, 99% the pin code will not be serviceable and you will receive an email to select one from the list provided. i will suggest putting in one of the bellow drop-off locations in webform if your have a village address. This will possibly save you 3 days of wait time for response from vfs.

Bluedart HAL 1: S C O. 165-166 SECTOR 8 C CHANDIGARH PUNJAB 160018

Bluedart HAL 2: BLDG #478, AMAN PALACE ASHOK NAGAR NEAR GEN. BUS STAND OUTER-LUDHIANA 141002

Bluedart HAL 3: JASALDEEP BLDG.,NEAR ITO, B/H HOTEL SKY LARK NEAR OLD PASSPORT OFFICE JALANDHAR 144001

Bluedart HAL 4: 100/101, NATIONAL SHOPPING COM NEAR NANDAN CINEMA G.T. ROAD AMRITSAR 143001

Bluedart HAL 5: GROUND FLOOR, HOTEL MAYUR OPP. HDFC BANK, FRIENDS COLOY KAULA PARK, DHURI GATE SANGRUR 148001

BLuedart HAL 6: SCO 30/31/32 GANPATI ENCLAVE MANDI DAB WALI ROAD BHATINDA 151001

Reactions: mpreetsingh

athuk236

Jan 6, 2017
Hi Guys,

I received PPR for my parents on Dec 8th. I submitted the webform, payed the fees on Dec 10th and received the acknowledgement the same day. I haven't heard back from VFS since then, no AWB msg or email update. I tried to follow up by emailing them, but of no use.

Is there anyone in similar situation? Any suggestion would be of great help, thanks.

KT@9879

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Ditto....excact same timelines and same state. No Update yet....and more and more seats are filling up fast in the airline
Just received the message from VFS that Passport is dispatched from IRCC Office to VFS Office. and Application is approved now.

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Hi Guys,

I received PPR for my parents on Dec 8th. I submitted the webform, payed the fees on Dec 10th and received the acknowledgement the same day. I haven't heard back from VFS since then, no AWB msg or email update. I tried to follow up by emailing them, but of no use.

Is there anyone in similar situation? Any suggestion would be of great help, thanks.
Spam message folder also to be checked

KT@9879

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Hi Guys,

Try to contact VFS on twitter

Ceena

Dec 1, 2021
Hello, I just received PPR from NDVO, they have my last name incorrect. Although, first name, UCI and Application Number are correct, what should I do?
Hey me too facing the same problem.
Did you do something or just send the passport with same PPR?