+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Smm1

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Update on my case: I reached out to IRCC. Informed them that we sent wife passport after getting the PPR in the CIC account. She checked and said that the passport was returned because apparently the medicals were not updated. She said it looks like they were updated yesterday and that a "ghost application" has been created and once everything is transferred over, we will receive a new PPR and to use that to submit passport for stamping.

I asked how long will it take. She said cannot provide any timeline but if nothing happens in 2 or so weeks, to call back again and explain the situation and hopefully someone can help then.

Update 2: Just now received a pre-arrival services letter.

Does anyone know how long does the PPR take after the pre-arrival letter?
Hey, did you get new ppr or any update?

lolkkwtfbbq

Jul 24, 2018
Hey, did you get new ppr or any update?
Hi. Yes. I got a new PPR letter the next day. Haven't updated on forum yet as I am still waiting for the passport etc. It reached IRCC on 1 Dec 2021. Still waiting on it now. However, this time I did not get a return AWB. I instead got some e-ICR from VFS.

Man, don't know what this new mess is about...sent an email to vfs office...waiting on reply now.

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Hi Everyone, my parents received their passport request and sent their application separately but my mom forgot to send SMS/Courier return form(Fill this only if you have paid in advance for availing this service). She got confused as she thought this was something to do with payment link and therefore she did not think she paid in advance. Please help.

She submitted her consent form though.

Should I scan and send it to VFS ? What will happen now ? Her Passport is currently in VFS centre in Chandigarh.

Link to form: https://www.vfsglobal.com/Belgium/India/pdf/F-OPS-10a-Courier-SMS-Request-form-Office-Business-address.pdf
If the address for delivery is different than the address in the passport, then the delivery address to be notified.
This should not be a matter of concern otherwise.

Reactions: shashankjv

Smm1

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Hi. Yes. I got a new PPR letter the next day. Haven't updated on forum yet as I am still waiting for the passport etc. It reached IRCC on 1 Dec 2021. Still waiting on it now. However, this time I did not get a return AWB. I instead got some e-ICR from VFS.

Man, don't know what this new mess is about...sent an email to vfs office...waiting on reply now.
I am still waiting for the medicals to be updated and new ppr. Is your file processing from Delhi or Canada? From where did you get PPR?
I think It will take a while to get return AWB

lolkkwtfbbq

Jul 24, 2018
I am still waiting for the medicals to be updated and new ppr. Is your file processing from Delhi or Canada? From where did you get PPR?
I think It will take a while to get return AWB
Last time we got return AWB number right away. This time they sent the e-ICR..let's see what they say on the email.

The PPR was issued from CPC - Ottawa it seems. I think the file of my wife is in Delhi IRCC. Primary office is probably CPC-Ottawa. Not sure anymore because they created a "ghost application" to process it due to error in medicals etc. We have a new application number and all that was on the new PPR.

myindia

Oct 16, 2018
Is the address just " the officer, vfs global canada"?
Do I need to provide specific address like chennai address or delhi address and building number? I am not sure

Mad1990

Nov 22, 2019
How long does VFS take to reply with AWB number once payment link is shared and payment is complete?
Do they always share the AWB number or work on it in background and Bluedart executive directly comes to pickup?

#EEC

May 19, 2019
How long does VFS take to reply with AWB number once payment link is shared and payment is complete?
Do they always share the AWB number or work on it in background and Bluedart executive directly comes to pickup?
In my case After payment AWB issued same day n next day courier pick up...

Reactions: Mad1990

Mad1990

Nov 22, 2019
In my case After payment AWB issued same day n next day courier pick up...
Ok... I got payment link on Friday afternoon around 3pm... Was hoping their process might be automated and AWB would get generated by Saturday... But I guess I should count my hopes for Monday i.e. tomorrow :)

I'm planning to drop the packages myself to Bluedart once I receive AWB...has anyone done that?

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Ok... I got payment link on Friday afternoon around 3pm... Was hoping their process might be automated and AWB would get generated by Saturday... But I guess I should count my hopes for Monday i.e. tomorrow :)

I'm planning to drop the packages myself to Bluedart once I receive AWB...has anyone done that?
Bluedart also will receive based on some AWB number...
VFS will provide the details by email... and you can track in Bluedart website when they are going to collect..

Reactions: Mad1990

Rav_inder

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
I have received mail in which it is written 'You can now request for courier services for return of your passport post submission of your application'
But I have already submitted premium lounge fees along with sms/courier form.
Do I need to repay ?
Plus some documents required for collection of passport -(I am not getting exactly what is needed)
VFS E-ICR (In case of third party collection - printout of the e-mail and VFS EICR is mandatory).
VFS stamped copy of passport data-page.
Government issued valid photo identity.
Signed VFS consent form from all customer's, for collection through representative including a family member.
In case of passport being received through courier, please sign the Airway bill/Courier company delivery sheet as an acknowledgement
Same thing happened with me ......any update from ur side ?

Karan505

Mar 30, 2018
Hi guys, I received my spouse passport today and copr but there are no sign on copr, should there be signature on it?