+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
That’s what I thought too, But I got email reply that they received the passport and asked to request for courier services for return of your passport post submission of application. I tried to call the phone number they gave but it gives automatic reply and there is no one to talk to on any of the phone numbers. Is there anyway we can confirm that it’s two way courier charge...PLEASE URGENT
By any chance, did you send two or more passports in one package.... that could be reason ( i am not sure ) they are asking to pay for the second ... It is all assumption...
If you can send the exact wordings of the email redacting personal information, there are chances that some seniors in this forum could assist you in understanding and act upon...

Svd130

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Hi, Does anyone know in the new IRCC Portal, if the counterfoil information will be available after stamping?

We sent my mother’s passport for TRV stamping a week ago, the status on IRCC Portal just got updated to approved. But I don’t see any counterfoil record in IRCC Portal.

I remember that in GC Key we can see counterfoil info once status is updated to 'approved'.

naveens007

Sep 28, 2018
Those are standard wordings which are more relevant to earlier Pandemic Situations.
Day to day announcements in the IRCC / Travel websites are applicable at any time of travel date we are considering.
Except for the situation like CoPR expiring in short time, why soft landing ?
COPR is valid till end of Feb'22. Thinking if soft landing is open just in case we are not able to wrap up things in this period???

vic777

Dec 14, 2020
Hi Members,

My wife is the primary applicant for the PR and we received the letter to submit passports. We are a family of 3, my wife (Primary applicant), myself and our son as dependents.
When I get to the VFS website for two-way courier submission, it asks me to enter details of the Passport Submission, and in that form, the no. of passports for submission has prefilled with 1 and is greyed out.
The letter from IRCC mentions that we need to submit all passports, photo, request letter in one package.

Could someone from this group, who have already completed this process, explain a few things
1. Should I submit the passport submission form and webform on VFS for all passport holders or should it be only for Primary applicant
2. If I submit for all passport holders in #1, should put all the documents on one single package based on IRCC's request letter and hope for the Courier company to pick one package only.

Please advise.
For your information and anyone having this same question - the PPR letter asks documents stated from point 1 to 5 sent in a single package (ONE package) for every applicant

and NOT all documents for all applicants in one package :)

Have it sent in a separate package for each applicant! All the best.

Reactions: raghav132

#EEC

May 19, 2019
For your information and anyone having this same question - the PPR letter asks documents stated from point 1 to 5 sent in a single package (ONE package) for every applicant

and NOT all documents for all applicants in one package :)

Have it sent in a separate package for each applicant! All the best.
And also seprate payment n AWB..??

SameerNazeer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Guys, anyone travelling to Toronto via Dubai in upcoming days? Also is it possible to get a transit visa in Dubai for couple of days and fly again to Canada? In that case can I do RTPCR from Dubai ariport?

anki91

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
you’ll need to prepare a different packet for each applicant. For EACH packet the following need to be included:
1. Passport
2. Height and eye color of the passport holder - Printed in a Plain sheet with name and PP number
3. Passport request letter (IRCC)
4. VFS consent form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
5. Courier & SMS form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
6. 2 photos as per the specifications in passport request letter. ONE of the photos should have the stamp of the photo studio at the back + date of clicking the photo + name of the person + date of birth

Please check if anything mentioned in PPR and VFS also...

12 minutes ago

kk18113930 said:
3rd November filled vfs webform
9th got pick up Passport
11 th under ircc process and 17th November got stamped
22 November got copr and passport
Hi,

I have received PPR for PR.
I have a doubt regarding the consent form.. Do we need to fill the 3rd page, regarding the biometrics?
I had applied for biometrics when I applied for Visitor visa, in 2019?

Please help.

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
12 minutes ago

Hi,

I have received PPR for PR.
I have a doubt regarding the consent form.. Do we need to fill the 3rd page, regarding the biometrics?
I had applied for biometrics when I applied for Visitor visa, in 2019?

Please help.
This filling forms and signature is a formality. So, it is done as usual.
This is not going to make any effect .... They are going to simply stamp and send PP with CoPR.

Reactions: anki91

chaalubaba

Apr 30, 2019
Passport received in IRCC New Delhi office on November 17, 2021
( I forgot to add height / eye colour information so, I emailed that information to IRCC portal on Nov 19,2021)
Approved on November 26, 2021. Counterfoil is generated.
Passport Received November 29, 2021

Thank you all for your help and guidance

Reactions: anki91 and Sethu510

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
Those who got your visa stamped passport , can you all pls tell us till when they have given you visa validity ?

Preet1121

Sep 16, 2021
This filling forms and signature is a formality. So, it is done as usual.
This is not going to make any effect .... They are going to simply stamp and send PP with CoPR.
Hi ,
I am in need of urgent help. please advise.

I have received the passport request letter for Canada PR application and I have submitted the webform for pickup with my First Name as 'NA' and Last Name as 'Pawanpreet Kaur' and on basis of that I received the payment link addressing as 'NA Pawanpreet Kaur' and I have payed the amount. While filling the SMS/Courier form also I have mentioned First Name as '-' and Last Name as 'Pawanpreet Kaur' because as per my passport Family name is empty and Given Name is 'Pawanpreet Kaur'.
Please let me know if the first name and last name I mentioned in the webform and SMS/Courier form is appropriate.
Will it create any issue for passport stamping or will be returned.

Reactions: dansura