+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

vickcan

Jan 30, 2019
Hi All

For the PR visa I have a few questions if you guys can help with your experience:

1) I made the payment via the payment link received. When would I receive the AWB number and when will blue dart come to pick passport?
2)Which form to fill for height and color?
3) Is there any specific envelope to use or any envelope will do?
4) What all to put inside the envelope- passport, 2 photos, PPR email, height color form? Anything else?
5) The SMS form and consent forms are to be put inside the envelope or hand over to the courier boy?
6) In the SMS form what is SO Done By/Date _______________________ DO Done By/Date ____________________ (After point no. 3). I mean what date to fill in these?
7) Do I need to fill the consent form? I don't understand that form.
Were you able to figure out these answers? I am looking for the same.Thanks

Last edited:

vickcan

Jan 30, 2019
As to submit passport, after filling up the passport submission form, it asks to drop the the package at the blue dart courier service location within 72 hours. How to make the payment? how to get the air way bill to put on the package? Do we need to buy the envelope for the package from the courier company or can use any envelope? Can only principle applicant drop both the packages (principle and dependant ) at the courier service location.
Please help me to understand the process.
Thanks

Sukhkijiji

Feb 2, 2019
Hello all,

I got PPR for my parents and filled the web form. I used the same email for both.
I am trying to schedule a dropoff for both together as our address is not serviceable and we need to drive like 100 KMs one way to go to the nearest option given to us.
But I keep getting links of only one parent with 72 hours dropoff window and for others either they don't send or keep asking UCI.

I refilled the webforms as the links were expired only to receive 2 payment links and only one invoice to cross-check details before payment. :(

Should I use two separate emails/phone numbers for submitting the webform??
I am wondering if anyone else also facing the same issue ??

thanks in advance.

deep.g

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
Hello, I just received PPR from NDVO, they have my last name incorrect. Although, first name, UCI and Application Number are correct, what should I do?

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Hello, I just received PPR from NDVO, they have my last name incorrect. Although, first name, UCI and Application Number are correct, what should I do?
Send a webform and try calling/emailing the visa office just to make sure they don't loose your passport due to name difference.

MapleLeafCan

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2014
AOR Received.
aug 2014
Med's Request
march 2015
Med's Done....
march 2015
Passport Req..
february 2016
LANDED..........
28 february 2016
I received PPR for my parents under PGP.
Correct me if I am wrong.
  1. Is there only 1 PPR under the name of principal applicant or can I expect another PPR for accompanying dependent (mother)?
  2. Should I create 2 packages for vfs?
thanks.

#EEC

May 19, 2019
  1. Is there only 1 PPR under the name of principal applicant or can I expect another PPR for accompanying dependent (mother)?
thanks.
Only one PPR
Yes two packages two webform two payments

#EEC

May 19, 2019
PPR 23 Nov
Filled webform 24 Nov
Payment link and AWB 25 Nov,
Courier pick up 26 Nov
Reached VAC 29 Nov
Under process at IRCC Nov 30
passports dispatched on 10 December received on 13 December,
visa/copr dated 08 December
visa/COPR valid till 30/08/2022.

Thnx everyone here for all ur support n best of luck to those still in que...

Reactions: mpreetsingh

Hiten_patel

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
thanks.
Hi, do u see any indication to confirm its a pg 1 visa ?

minecraftwonderness

Star Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hi, do u see any indication to confirm its a pg 1 visa ?
We paid for the service today with two links, one for principal applicant, and one for dependent. Mom and dad. But no payment confirmation email or AWB yet.

Also we only got the VFS consent form so far. People here are talking about AWB, Courier and SMS form etc.

I have no idea when they will send that or we need to google for that on our own. None of VFS numbers work, they all hang up after automated voice.

I am also wondering if we need to send additional blank envelope for return of the passport with our addresses filled in. Anyone have any ideas?

Where do we find the courier and sms form????

Aleti

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
Hi.. My wife received the stamped passport and COPR but the IRCC account is not updated or no counterfoil generated and shows still in progress. Any one in the same situation?

vickcan

Jan 30, 2019
We paid for the service today with two links, one for principal applicant, and one for dependent. Mom and dad. But no payment confirmation email or AWB yet.

Also we only got the VFS consent form so far. People here are talking about AWB, Courier and SMS form etc.

I have no idea when they will send that or we need to google for that on our own. None of VFS numbers work, they all hang up after automated voice.

I am also wondering if we need to send additional blank envelope for return of the passport with our addresses filled in. Anyone have any ideas?

Where do we find the courier and sms form????
Hi
I have noticed that people just post their questions here, rarely we get to the point answers. I had to watch few YouTube videos to figure out what to expect during the passport submission process. I hope this will be helpful.