+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

navshergill

Jul 20, 2021
Hello guys.
i got ppr for my wife on nov 16. I filled the webform for the payment link on same day but I haven’t got any payment link till now. It’s been 10 days that i have filled the webform. Is it normal or should i do another webform. There is no way to contact them and they don’t reply to the webforms. Please give your suggestions. Any help will be really appreciated as i am getting worried now as to what went wrong. Thank you.
PAYMENT LINK DOES NOT TAKE THAT LONG.

vasy

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
That’s what I thought too, But I got email reply that they received the passport and asked to request for courier services for return of your passport post submission of application. I tried to call the phone number they gave but it gives automatic reply and there is no one to talk to on any of the phone numbers. Is there anyway we can confirm that it’s two way courier charge...PLEASE URGENT

#EEC

May 19, 2019
Hello guys.
i got ppr for my wife on nov 16. I filled the webform for the payment link on same day but I haven’t got any payment link till now. It’s been 10 days that i have filled the webform. Is it normal or should i do another webform. There is no way to contact them and they don’t reply to the webforms. Please give your suggestions. Any help will be really appreciated as i am getting worried now as to what went wrong. Thank you.
PassportSubmission@vfshelpline.com contact them on this email. Mention ticket number which u get in acknowledgement of web form. Also you can fill another webform,what's harm.

Apr 2, 2021
PassportSubmission@vfshelpline.com contact them on this email. Mention ticket number which u get in acknowledgement of web form. Also you can fill another webform,what's harm.
I tried everything even filled out another webform. They are not answering the email and there is no way to get hold of an customer representative over the phone. I even emailed them onInfo@vfshelpline.com but they reply back to contact the passport submission department. There is literally no way to get hold of them.

#EEC

May 19, 2019
I tried everything even filled out another webform. They are not answering the email and there is no way to get hold of an customer representative over the phone. I even emailed them onInfo@vfshelpline.com but they reply back to contact the passport submission department. There is literally no way to get hold of them.
18002668858 call this n go to biometric section,there you can catch customer care executive,they will be able to help,I did same when I want to enquire abt envelope packing. Also did you check ur spam/junk email...

ee_canada

Nov 27, 2019
Hi,

In ready for visa mail from IRCC, it was written that "
STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

You must submit together:

1. One copy of this letter, including the Updated Information Chart in Appendix A.

2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
"
"STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS
All required documents must be submitted in one single package."

So I adopted the following approach.
I made the payment to send two passports separately.
However, I used only one shipping label and sent two passports in one package.

How would VAC process this case?
Would VAC return the package without processing?
Did anyone face similar situation?

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Hi,

In ready for visa mail from IRCC, it was written that "
STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

You must submit together:

1. One copy of this letter, including the Updated Information Chart in Appendix A.

2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
"
"STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS
All required documents must be submitted in one single package."

So I adopted the following approach.
I made the payment to send two passports separately.
However, I used only one shipping label and sent two passports in one package.

How would VAC process this case?
Would VAC return the package without processing?
Did anyone face similar situation?
For India / Bluedart , If the envelope did not reach VFS office, There is possibility to call back the package from Bluedart...
This can be tracked on Bluedart website...