+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Smm1

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Update on my case: I reached out to IRCC. Informed them that we sent wife passport after getting the PPR in the CIC account. She checked and said that the passport was returned because apparently the medicals were not updated. She said it looks like they were updated yesterday and that a "ghost application" has been created and once everything is transferred over, we will receive a new PPR and to use that to submit passport for stamping.

I asked how long will it take. She said cannot provide any timeline but if nothing happens in 2 or so weeks, to call back again and explain the situation and hopefully someone can help then.

Update 2: Just now received a pre-arrival services letter.

Does anyone know how long does the PPR take after the pre-arrival letter?
Hi, in August my dependent's passport was returned without stamped visa stating medicals expired and they said they will issue new medical request. They didn't issue new MR, my spouse did an upfront medical & submitted via webform. It's been 3months, they never updated the medicals or re issue new MR or New PPR. So, today I just consulted with an Immigration agent & he told me to send the Passport with old PPR and eMedical form. Will they accept it and stamp the visa? What do you think?
Thank you in advance

lolkkwtfbbq

Jul 24, 2018
Hi, in August my dependent's passport was returned without stamped visa stating medicals expired and they said they will issue new medical request. They didn't issue new MR, my spouse did an upfront medical & submitted via webform. It's been 3months, they never updated the medicals or re issue new MR or New PPR. So, today I just consulted with an Immigration agent & he told me to send the Passport with old PPR and eMedical form. Will they accept it and stamp the visa? What do you think?
Thank you in advance
Submitting old PPR and new eMedical won't really get it done. I think you should keep calling IRCC and get them to update your medicals on file. Send your medicals again via webform and state that you have not had them updated and you have done them upfront etc.

Best of luck my friend. This never ending wait is brutal for all of us..

Smm1

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Submitting old PPR and new eMedical won't really get it done. I think you should keep calling IRCC and get them to update your medicals on file. Send your medicals again via webform and state that you have not had them updated and you have done them upfront etc.

Best of luck my friend. This never ending wait is brutal for all of us..
Yess really it is brutal
I have already sent medicals multiple times and calling them every week. They just say to wait

naveens007

Sep 28, 2018
Anyone who has received the stamped PP and COPR letter, please help. In the instruction doc, did not understand the following text (1 pager doc):

You won't be allowed to enter Canada right now if you're coming to validate your COPR and become a permanent resident unless you are exempt from the travel restrictions.

Your are exempt from the current travel restrictions and can come to Canada if you have a valid COPR and

To meet the travel restriction exemptiosn, you must also

Does that mean no soft landing allowed? It is confusing. please clarify whosoever has gone thru this phase.

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Anyone who has received the stamped PP and COPR letter, please help. In the instruction doc, did not understand the following text (1 pager doc):

You won't be allowed to enter Canada right now if you're coming to validate your COPR and become a permanent resident unless you are exempt from the travel restrictions.

Your are exempt from the current travel restrictions and can come to Canada if you have a valid COPR and

To meet the travel restriction exemptiosn, you must also

Does that mean no soft landing allowed? It is confusing. please clarify whosoever has gone thru this phase.
Those are standard wordings which are more relevant to earlier Pandemic Situations.
Day to day announcements in the IRCC / Travel websites are applicable at any time of travel date we are considering.
Except for the situation like CoPR expiring in short time, why soft landing ?

Apr 2, 2021
Hello guys.
i got ppr for my wife on nov 16. I filled the webform for the payment link on same day but I haven’t got any payment link till now. It’s been 10 days that i have filled the webform. Is it normal or should i do another webform. There is no way to contact them and they don’t reply to the webforms. Please give your suggestions. Any help will be really appreciated as i am getting worried now as to what went wrong. Thank you.