+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

smpbcpr

Feb 7, 2020
Hi Members,

My wife is the primary applicant for the PR and we received the letter to submit passports. We are a family of 3, my wife (Primary applicant), myself and our son as dependents.
When I get to the VFS website for two-way courier submission, it asks me to enter details of the Passport Submission, and in that form, the no. of passports for submission has prefilled with 1 and is greyed out.
The letter from IRCC mentions that we need to submit all passports, photo, request letter in one package.

Could someone from this group, who have already completed this process, explain a few things
1. Should I submit the passport submission form and webform on VFS for all passport holders or should it be only for Primary applicant
2. If I submit for all passport holders in #1, should put all the documents on one single package based on IRCC's request letter and hope for the Courier company to pick one package only.

Please advise.

vasy

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
That’s what I thought too, But I got email reply that they received the passport and asked to request for courier services for return of your passport post submission of application. I tried to call the phone number they gave but it gives automatic reply and there is no one to talk to on any of the phone numbers. Is there anyway we can confirm that it’s two way charge

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Hi Members,

My wife is the primary applicant for the PR and we received the letter to submit passports. We are a family of 3, my wife (Primary applicant), myself and our son as dependents.
When I get to the VFS website for two-way courier submission, it asks me to enter details of the Passport Submission, and in that form, the no. of passports for submission has prefilled with 1 and is greyed out.
The letter from IRCC mentions that we need to submit all passports, photo, request letter in one package.

Could someone from this group, who have already completed this process, explain a few things
1. Should I submit the passport submission form and webform on VFS for all passport holders or should it be only for Primary applicant
2. If I submit for all passport holders in #1, should put all the documents on one single package based on IRCC's request letter and hope for the Courier company to pick one package only.

Please advise.
you’ll need to prepare a different packet for each applicant. For EACH packet the following need to be included:
1. Passport
2. Height and eye color of the passport holder - Printed in a Plain sheet with name and PP number
3. Passport request letter (IRCC)
4. VFS consent form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
5. Courier & SMS form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
6. 2 photos as per the specifications in passport request letter. ONE of the photos should have the stamp of the photo studio at the back + date of clicking the photo + name of the person + date of birth

Please check if anything mentioned in PPR and VFS also...

Reactions: smpbcpr

#EEC

May 19, 2019
you’ll need to prepare a different packet for each applicant. For EACH packet the following need to be included:
1. Passport
2. Height and eye color of the passport holder - Printed in a Plain sheet with name and PP number
4. VFS consent form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
5. Courier & SMS form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
6. 2 photos as per the specifications in passport request letter. ONE of the photos should have the stamp of the photo studio at the back + date of clicking the photo + name of the person + date of birth

Thnx for guidance...one more question,one webform with primary applicant details is sufficient or need to fill webform for every person in application.

goofy123

Aug 14, 2021
Hi,
If residential address and mailing address are different (India), in the consent form, should we mention the residential address or the mailing address? Even though the courier request form mentions the mailing address for passport, to avoid confusion, can we edit the consent pdf and add both Address and "Mailing address" one below the other?
Thanks.
Hi,
Can someone please clarify on this..I have already submitted the PP collection request. Thanks in advance.

smpbcpr

Feb 7, 2020
1. Passport

Thanks for your reply. I got confused by IRCC letter which quoted "All required documents must be submitted in one single package." I thought they want to me to send documents for all applicants in one single package.

vasy

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
That’s what I thought too, But I got email reply that they received the passport and asked to request for courier services for return of your passport post submission of application. I tried to call the phone number they gave but it gives automatic reply and there is no one to talk to on any of the phone numbers. Is there anyway we can confirm that it’s two way charge...PLEASE URGENT

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
For clarity, can you post the exact text of the email from VFS on this regard and also the email ID. Please hid your personal details.
Are you getting it done by any agent?

yashcan06

Apr 5, 2021
I am also in the same boat as many of you.
PPR: Nov 04, 2021
Passport sent from Hyderabad, India
App under process at IRCC New Delhi: Nov 14, 2021
No update since then.

smpbcpr

Feb 7, 2020
Thanks for your reply. I got confused by IRCC letter which quoted "All required documents must be submitted in one single package." I thought they want to me to send documents for all applicants in one single package.
One more question. What should I fill in "Did you enrol Biometrics for this application?" in the VFS webform. My wife and I had completed the biometrics before. Should I select the option as "No" or do i select "Yes". Will selecting yes mean, I will have to get biometrics doen again?