+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

dream_on_7

Star Member
Sep 1, 2018
Nope an
Nope and i don't think urs make any difference..
Well it does ..I’ve seen pnp candidates get it quicker from what I’ve seen..
Maybe I’m wrong but this is the pattern I’ve observed. People with pnp with processing dates later than mine have got it. But me and a cpl of others with expired copr express entry though our dates are before theirs,haven’t got an update.

vasy

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
URGENT
Hi can someone please tell
URGENT
who should sign in courier form for minor in “so” and “Do “

MamataChintakindi

Mar 30, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-02-2021
Med's Done....
14-03-2021
Anyone else waiting from Nov 1st week?
Same here , waiting since November 1st week. Can we reach High Commission of Canada / IRCC Delhi office ?
I did sent a facebook message on their official page and got the generic response saying ' Due to Health and Safety measures allow us 14 working days for transmission and stamping' , but its already been 14 working days since mine reached IRCC Office.

vasy

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
Please urgent
URGENT
who should sign in courier for minor in “so” and “Do “

kotian

Jul 9, 2021
Please urgent
URGENT
who should sign in courier for minor in “so” and “Do “
I guess primary applicant can sign. However I have read somewhere unable to recall now, below 18 years applicants no need to submit consent form.

goofy123

Aug 14, 2021
Hi,
If residential address and mailing address are different (India), in the consent form, should we mention the residential address or the mailing address? Even though the courier request form mentions the mailing address for passport, to avoid confusion, can we edit the consent pdf and add both Address and "Mailing address" one below the other?
Thanks.

vasy

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
I guess primary applicant can sign. However I have read somewhere unable to recall now, below 18 years applicants no need to submit consent form.
Sorry this not the consent form, I’m asking about the courier form
And yes you are right about the consent form not needed for minors

vasy

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
Hi
Can someone please tell
How to request for courier services for return of your passport post submission of application.
As I sent the passport to VFS and got email confirmation

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Hi
Can someone please tell
How to request for courier services for return of your passport post submission of application.
As I sent the passport to VFS and got email confirmation
As per my understanding of the query, VFS already collected courier charges for both collection and return.

vasy

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
As per my understanding of the query, VFS already collected courier charges for both collection and return.
That’s what I thought too, But I got email reply that they received the passport and asked to request for courier services for return of your passport post submission of application. I tried to call the phone number they gave but it gives automatic reply and there is no one to talk to on any of the phone numbers. Is there anyway we can confirm that it’s two way charge

lolkkwtfbbq

Jul 24, 2018
Hi all. Need some assistance. My wife passport was returned today without stamping with the reason ticked on the letter "Please do not submit your passport unless you are asked to do so. We will contact you when we are ready to finalize your application."

We used a PPR received in our CIC account. We submitted wife's passport with that PPR. Why did they return our passport?

I also have a RFV email in my email account that was received after we had already submitted wife's passport using the CIC account PPR. The email was dated Oct 7 2021 and says we have 30 days to submit the passport. Now, it is 24 November, already over the 30 day deadline. I want to ask if we have to ask for a new RFV email from IRCC or can we use this one even though it is over the 30 day deadline?

Please assist...really need some assistance. @legalfalcon

I already have my COPR - got it on September 23. Wife passport was sent after when we got the PPR in CIC account.

Last edited: