+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Deepti91

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Hi,

Can someone confirm that I have to include ONLY the following in the 2 way courier package? or did i miss anything? Asking this because the list of things to be included that VFS gives and that comes in RFV-PR mail is different.

1.SMS/Courier return form
2.Consent form from all adult applicants (18 plus)
3.Passport transmission letter received from IRCC
4.Only Current and Valid passport
5.Two photos (VFS didnt ask for this, IRCC did)
6.Document for height and eye color (VFS didnt ask for this, IRCC did)

anilnavuru

Aug 12, 2021
Hi,

Can someone confirm that I have to include ONLY the following in the 2 way courier package? or did i miss anything? Asking this because the list of things to be included that VFS gives and that comes in RFV-PR mail is different.

These documents are enough

Reactions: Deepti91

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi,

You need to follow both, VFS would mention a list of generic documents ( for PR, Spousal visa, study , work permit etc.) which is required by them to provide you services. PPR mail would have specific list as per your application and needed by IRCC to process your case. you cannot compare the two lists, rather need to follow both.

Reactions: Deepti91

AnupSri

Nov 9, 2021
Hi folks,

My wife (outland dependent) and I recently received PPR for PR (CEC). I'm currently in India.

IRCC provided 2 options -

i) While overseas submit the passport to the nearest VAC

ii) If you're in Canada, for virtual landing submit a webform informing who is currently inland/outland.

I'm not sure about which option to choose.

Looks like the passport stamping timelines in India is quite erratic so if I submit mine here, I'm afraid I may not be able to reach Canada for a while if the visa stamping process takes weeks altogether.

If I go to Canada and do virtual landing (I'm already past the 5 day timeline to create a webform for virtual landing so I may need to explain that in the webform), I wonder will it delay the processing of my wife's visa stamping?

I'm not sure how the Virtual landing works for outland dependents. Can Outland dependents send their passport for stamping simultaneously when inland applicants do virtual landing? Or do outland dependents need to wait to receive another email from IRCC for requesting their passports for stamping ?

Would appreciate helpful advise from members.

Thank you.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/principal-applicant-inland-dependent-outland-during-covid-19.694193/page-432
Members in this thread might be able to help you

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
Hi Guys

Our passport for PR visa picked up on 23rd Oct and status shows under process at ircc new delhi office since 26th October. Is it normal to take so many days for passport stamping or when should we expect to hear back. Whats your experience?

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Hi Guys

Our passport for PR visa picked up on 23rd Oct and status shows under process at ircc new delhi office since 26th October. Is it normal to take so many days for passport stamping or when should we expect to hear back. Whats your experience?
It is new normal nowadays.... Processing from 27thOct. AWB number mentioned on 2ndNov.

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Thanks. Let's keep updating here when we receive any further communication like counterfoil creation, passport dispatched etc
IRCC portal is updated with message - Counterfoil reference.
Also Tracking ID message - The decision envelope has been dispatched to Canada VAC, New Delhi

Last edited: