+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

naveens007

Sep 28, 2018
These days the packages are delivered to VFS Delhi through a via via route. In few lucky cases, it is being delivered to VFS Delh directly. So
1. AWB no. you received will help you track your package till Chandigarh
2. Expect tracking ID mail from VFS. This tracking ID is internal to VFS and help you understand status - delivered to VFS Delhi, then to IRCC, processing at IRCC etc. etc.
3. Once stamped, you can track it using return AWB number from bluedart
Got Tracking ID mail from VFS few minutes back. The mail has tracking ID and another AWB number with subject - requested additional details.
When i try to track the status using the tracking ID, there are no records found.
So i am not sure if there is any information VFS is requesting from me thru this mail. Anyone facing this issue?
the AWB no also doesn't exist on bluedart site.

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Got Tracking ID mail from VFS few minutes back. The mail has tracking ID and another AWB number with subject - requested additional details.
When i try to track the status using the tracking ID, there are no records found.
So i am not sure if there is any information VFS is requesting from me thru this mail. Anyone facing this issue?
Tracking ID to be used to track within VFS / IRCC
https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-GPTWave1/Track/Index?q=shSA0YnE4pLF9Xzwon/x/CQ1P0LBKn66dLdNUfueK+zXVvfCaQtqf4wkl10oKbwhActUUQpLseDw/c2V80Cpow==
And the general reply will be like.... till the counterfoil is created and PP is stamped...
/////
Your application, tracking ID No.................................. has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on ...........................
Please find the Tracking Id ................................... and AWB No ......................... for further tracking.
/////
General meaning....
https://www.am22tech.com/ca/vfs-message-meaning/

AWB to be used for tracking the package only after handed over to BlueDart

Last edited:
Reactions: naveens007

shah389

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
My spouse's passport under process Since September 21st. Anyone here waiting for a long time like a month or two?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
1. The AWB tracking no. will be activated only when IRCC makes a decision on your application and VFS Delhi hands over your package to bluedart for delivery at your location
2. Track your application using tracking id after some time as it may not reflect immediately.

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Subject line " Request for Additional Details" is little confusing.... Need not to worry about it... We also received similar email subject line and shocked initially...

naveens007

Sep 28, 2018
Tracking ID to be used to track within VFS / IRCC
https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-GPTWave1/Track/Index?q=shSA0YnE4pLF9Xzwon/x/CQ1P0LBKn66dLdNUfueK+zXVvfCaQtqf4wkl10oKbwhActUUQpLseDw/c2V80Cpow==
And the general reply will be like.... till the counterfoil is created and PP is stamped...
/////
Your application, tracking ID No.................................. has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on ...........................
Please find the Tracking Id ................................... and AWB No ......................... for further tracking.
/////
General meaning....
https://www.am22tech.com/ca/vfs-message-meaning/
You can watch this also...

AWB to be used for tracking the package only after handed over to BlueDart
thanks!! this is helpful

naveens007

Sep 28, 2018
1. The AWB tracking no. will be activated only when IRCC makes a decision on your application and VFS Delhi hands over your package to bluedart for delivery at your location
2. Track your application using tracking id after some time as it may not reflect immediately.
thanks! yes now i can see the tracking ID status on VFS tracking site. Thanks Again

lolkkwtfbbq

Jul 24, 2018
My spouse's passport under process Since September 21st. Anyone here waiting for a long time like a month or two?
A month for me. Spouse's passport reached IRCC on 11 Oct...nothing after that. Contacted them - no replies to email. Called them - they hung up in 3 seconds. Called IRCC Canada - they said they cannot contact office outside of Canada so it is up to them how long they will take...

Gka16

Star Member
Oct 6, 2021
A month for me. Spouse's passport reached IRCC on 11 Oct...nothing after that. Contacted them - no replies to email. Called them - they hung up in 3 seconds. Called IRCC Canada - they said they cannot contact office outside of Canada so it is up to them how long they will take...
How did you call IRCC,

lolkkwtfbbq

Jul 24, 2018
How did you call IRCC,
Kept calling the IRCC delhi number 91 11 4178 2000. Took about 15 tries before they answered otherwise it is just the automated voice. Called IRCC Canada from here with their contact information. No one is of any help :(

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
I am not a fan of VFS and decided to go the route of the ASCs. I know that we still need to scan our documents online via their portal but I really do not want to pay the $75 return courier service. I’m sure the prices are comparable but I really do not want use VFS as I don’t agree Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin with their monopoly.

shah389

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
I see so I am in touch with another person on telegram who also has same timeline. His spouse passport also went under process on Oct 11th.

I also got same stupid response. This is so annoying. I just feel certain batch of passport goes to a queue which ridiculously very slow.
I found few twitter post where people got back their passport after two or even three months.