+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

sitaram_16

Nov 6, 2018
how to check the status? Where is vfs

where to find VFS teacking ID ? Is it mentioned somewhere?
The tracking id will be mentioned in email you would receive from Vfs. This email I received when my passports were dispatched to IRCC from VFS Ahmedabad. They were picked up from me in Hyderabad, they then went to Ahmedabad VFS, from there to New Delhi VFS and then to IRCC. Check for email from donotreply@vfsglobal.com

Rapsy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hii
I got PPR from NDVO today through an email but no PDF .how will i update the pdf in webform as no PDF is attached in the email .kindly help me ?
Hi, can you please tell me what you did about that? We received ppr letter but no pdf. I’d really appreciate your help

Dsabi

May 24, 2020
Hello, I need help submitting a two-way courier request. When I entered the application number its error out with an invalid number. Is there a different format? or should I use UCI instead of application number start with F*****.

Thanks
Hi there, is your problem solved? If yes then how? Please reply it is urgent as I am facing the same problem. Thanks

pink2019

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Me also get decision made envelop dispatched from IRCC office to CVAC how long it will take to get passport?
It depends on your location/address. Once it is handed over to bluedart, you can track using AWB number.

Are you primary applicant or dependent?

SameerNazeer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Guys what does it mean by ' ur address is unserviceable and passport can be collected by nearby HAL location'. Does it mean nearest Blue dart office?

Bee1300

Nov 9, 2020
I have sent my passport on 20th of october through VFS 2 way service.

I have got a notification that IRCC, Delhi has recieved my passport on the morning of 27th of October.

Its been 8 days and I don't have an update yet.
A family emergency is forcing me to travel to US the coming week and I have no way to track the status of arrival of my passport.

Can somebody please help me on this?

Thanks.
This is an update to my earlier post.

As per the suggestions on my earlier post I have sent multiple emails, raised webforms and called the IRCC Delhi 2 dozen times.

Somebody finally answered and offered no help, no information or no closure.

My employer needs me back in US, my job is on line, these people locked my passport at IRCC Delhi and I have no way to track, retrieve or estimate the arrival.

Its been 14 days. These people are incompetent and can't even meet their own deadlines.

This system is fucking stupid and inhumane!

I'm frustrated and drained of all hope.

Last edited:

sirneeva

Mar 13, 2014
Ludhiana
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-July-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with File
IELTS Request
7.0 Bands
File Transfer...
11-July-2014
Med's Done....
Yaaad ni date hun :P
VISA ISSUED...
30-7-2014
LANDED..........
Jaldi hi
Me also get decision made envelop dispatched from IRCC office to CVAC how long it will take to get passport?
How many days it took you in total ?
From pick up from home to dispatch message ?

Reactions: Dikku1111

Gka16

Star Member
Oct 6, 2021
I did reach out. They said a decision has already been made and the expiry or new medicals won't affect that decision. They said it will be updated automatically and it's been 3 months since. No update on medical on CIC account. I am not sure why the delay in the stamping process
Hi any update on your passport,