+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

manku_patel

Nov 4, 2019
I think you are stressing yourself too much :). Relax, its not even a week that your passport has reached IRCC. I understand your anxiety, however you have done what you needed to do. Now let IRCC work, verify your application, documents and issue you a visa!
Actually, I am worried about photos, so many candidates are getting their passports back without stamping.
Little anxious....

Mdnawab

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Got email about passport dispatch today. I can also see GCKEY updated with COPR and counterfoil info.

passport was submitted on 5th went under process on 8th at IRCC.

manku_patel

Nov 4, 2019
Got email about passport dispatch today. I can also see GCKEY updated with counterfoil info.

passport was submitted on 1st, went under process on 7th at IRCC.
How I will get Copr?
please guide

Reactions: CNP and arjy

Mississauga-Applicant

Jun 17, 2019
Got email about passport dispatch today. I can also see GCKEY updated with counterfoil info.

How I will get Copr?
please guide
COPR will come with the passport in the same envelope. You have to carry this to Canada. It will be stamped at the airport by the immigration officer and that is when you officially become a permanent resident. Good luck.

Reactions: arjy

Mississauga-Applicant

Jun 17, 2019

How I will get Copr?
please guide
Just trying to figure out timing. Did the passport reach IRCC on the 1st or is that the date when passport was picked by VFS?

Maninder9944

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
COPR will come with the passport in the same envelope. You have to carry this to Canada. It will be stamped at the airport by the immigration officer and that is when you officially become a permanent resident. Good luck.
Ohh. Copr comes un-stamped with passport !! I did not knw it .!!! So it will be stamped on departure airport immigration(india) or arrvial immigration (canada)
When did your passport go under process in ircc .??.?

Mississauga-Applicant

Jun 17, 2019
Ohh. Copr comes un-stamped with passport !! I did not knw it .!!! So it will be stamped on departure airport immigration(india) or arrvial immigration (canada)
When did your passport go under process in ircc .??.?
Basically what you will get is a single entry “IMMIGRANT” visa on your passport and a document called COPR. When you reach Canada the Canadian immigration officer at the airport will do a short basic interview and enter final details in their system. Then he/she will stamp your COPR document with a date which shows the day you became a permanent resident. This process is called landing. This is a very important document and will be used as the proof of your PR status in Canada when you apply for SIN, Healthcare, bank account etc….

One question for you. Did the passport reach IRCC on the 1st or is that the date when passport was picked by VFS?

Maninder9944

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Basically what you will get is a single entry “IMMIGRANT” visa on your passport and a document called COPR. When you reach Canada the Canadian immigration officer at the airport will do a short basic interview and enter final details in their system. Then he/she will stamp your COPR document with a date which shows the day you became a permanent resident. This process is called landing. This is a very important document and will be used as the proof of your PR status in Canada when you apply for SIN, Healthcare, bank account etc….

One question for you. Did the passport reach IRCC on the 1st or is that the date when passport was picked by VFS?
Thanks for info .!! I am a different person bro ,,my passport reached IRCC yesterday ,,,
Anyways when did your passport reach IRCC .!! ?? Just finding someone on similar timelines to keep each other updated !!

its_rohit27

Star Member
Jun 27, 2021
Anybody here for PRTD stamping? How long does it take after it says below,
Your application, tracking ID No.---------------------- has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2021/10/14
Dear Applicant, Please find tracking id: -------------------------- AWB no: -------------- for further tracking.