Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

livingincanada2016

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Nearly 3 weeks.
Thank you. Did it took 3 weeks after it reached to IRCC office. It’s been 21 days on our side since we got the last update from VFS that the passport has reached and it’s with IRCC office. They also have provided a AWB blue dart tracking but when I try it says no record found. Unfortunately we don’t have a gc key portal as we were unable to link the application.

ram2509

Oct 28, 2020
Hi all - for those of you whose passport has been sent back without stamping due to medical is going to expire / expired, have you checked ECAS status as it has changed from Decision made to In progress for me, is that the same for you guys as well.

livingincanada2016

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Below is my daughter PR (dependent child) timeline and we are still waiting for the passport
PPR request: August 5, 2021
Passport reached to VFS: August 13, 2021
Passport reached to IRCC: August 17 (no update after that).

Juicy J

Aug 31, 2021
Am i the only one from Aug 13 who's still waiting for (spousal) passport to be stamped?
p.s August 13 is when our passport reached IRCC

Harvinkaur

Sep 7, 2021
Yes my passport was returned unstamped due to incorrect photo after 45 days ..I have sent it again..ur passport returned now ??
Im in same situation. I filled webform on sep 1st but no payment link and awb no. Could u please tell me that do we get payment link to send passport again??

Harvinkaur

Sep 7, 2021
My passport is under process at IRCC since 23rd July 2021. Anybody in the same boat/timeline got their passport stamped?. or counterfoil

My case is also PR case. My passport returned on 28 august. Filled webform again but no payment link and waybill no. Could u plz tell how did u get??

Dashmeet

Feb 28, 2019
After counterfoil generated in gc account, how much time it will take for return of passport? Passport destination is Delhi and application is for spouse PR.

kulb

Feb 11, 2018
Hi, can someone please help me with a few questions about this VFS process to submit passport.

I received passport request letter for my mom's PR application.

On the VFS webform, when you select that passport submission is for PR application, it asks the following question:

Did you enrol Biometrics for this application?

What is the purpose of this question on the webform?

My mom already did her BM in New Delhi back in Jan 2020 as part of this PR application. So, should I answer YES to this question?

Jaysun

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
Hi,

Could anyone advise if there is signature requirement for Decision Envelope delivery? The recipient is COVID infected and hence in quarantine.

Thanks,
Jaysun