Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

livingincanada2016

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hi Friends,

As per VFS my passport was reached to IRCC on Aug 17, still no email or update. We got passport request on Aug 5. And as per the email IRCC said we need to submit passport within 30 days. Is there anyway to check if my passport is with IRCC in New Delhi.

I was not able to link my file with the GC Key portal as this was a dependent PR paper application. I don’t have any other tracking apart from VFS, which is saying my passport was reached to IRCC on Aug 17.

Is there anyone within the same boat or someone can give some timeline or any advise that would be very helpful.

Thank you.

rvijay

Jun 19, 2019
Hi,,,,, For the 2nd time medical did IRCC send you instruction letter again or you just did upfront medical. Please reply. As my medical is going to be expire in Oct-2021 and NDVO office return my passport back without stamp.
Hi,
IRCC sent another instruction letter.

aac92

Jun 15, 2021
Hi all,

Need some help if at all any one has been through the same:

My passport was returned to me yesterday without stamping with a letter mentioning 2 reasons for return - 1) Passport photos not as per specifications and 2) Damaged passport asking me to reissue a new passport and sending to them.

Here are a few doubts I have :
1. The photos were fine in the dimensions sent - do i need to have the photo studio sign and put the date along with the address stamp? The last time I hand wrote the date on my own as the photo guy didn't have a date stamp? Could that we an issue?
2. When I resend the package with Blue dart, do I need to also send my old passport with the new passport?

Request any help on this, need to have this done asap.

Thanks in advance.

Jass01

Mar 10, 2021
Hello everyone
I request a passport submission on 22nd Aug for my wife
Our address was not serviceable

So they sent me 5 addresses
I choose and sent them closed address to drop passport at Bluedart in Ludhiana

After that no response, I even sent a reminder email on their passportsubmission email
Still nothing

Any help on this ?

Thanks
When did you get you passport request.

livingincanada2016

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hi Friends,

As per VFS my passport was reached to IRCC on Aug 17, still no email or update. We got passport request on Aug 5. And as per the email IRCC said we need to submit passport within 30 days. Is there anyway to check if my passport is with IRCC in New Delhi.

I was not able to link my file with the GC Key portal as this was a dependent PR paper application. I don’t have any other tracking apart from VFS, which is saying my passport was reached to IRCC on Aug 17.

Is there anyone within the same boat or someone can give some timeline or any advise that would be very helpful.

Thank you.
Hi Anyone, is there any information for this one please.

diamondspark

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
I’ve been following this thread for few weeks and wanted to say how helpful it has been for me.
Our Spousal application has been under process on Aug 13, and just last friday, we got an update that our application has been “approved” on GCKey but no counterfoil generated. Odd thing: our biometric information on GCKEY disappeared. Anyone know if that happened with anyone?
Our vfs tracking shows that it’s still under process. I’ve been seeing people from aug 13 already getting their passports stamped and dispatched so I am getting very impatient… also we are February 2020 applicant, we’ve waited for long time
Did you find answers to this?