+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

aac92

Jun 15, 2021
Just got mail that the decision envelope has been dispatched from ircc to the canada visa application centre. I m still a little worried because the photos werent perfect. I hope its stamped already
Hi Nfzz,

When you say your photos weren't perfect, what were your dimensions? I am worried, cause after rechecking with the studio guy it seems the dimensions weren't perfect. Hoping this doesn't become an issue. Thanks in advance.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Just got mail that the decision envelope has been dispatched from ircc to the canada visa application centre. I m still a little worried because the photos werent perfect. I hope its stamped already
If your counterfoil is generated, dont see your passport being returned "blank".

Reactions: Nfzz

Nfzz

Aug 8, 2021
Hi Nfzz,

When you say your photos weren't perfect, what were your dimensions? I am worried, cause after rechecking with the studio guy it seems the dimensions weren't perfect. Hoping this doesn't become an issue. Thanks in advance.
Hi.
I measured the dimensions and there was a 1mm disperancy . I tried taking the photos thrice but still it wasnt EXACT. although the face dimensions were perfect, the overall photo dimension wasnt exactly 70*50mm. One mm here and there

Zahya

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
Hi. Processing of my passport started on 19th August. Today I got mail from vfsglobal (for my daughter's pp) that "decision envelope has been dispatched to the IRCC office to Canada VAC in new delhi.". There is no counterfoil update yet too. What does this mean?

Reactions: Rajinder1234

diamondspark

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Wait for a few days to see if the counterfoil and Poe letter appears on the portal. Canada VAC affixes the Visa generated by IRCC.

Vandy Gill

Feb 10, 2021
I have a one question. As NDVO returned my passport without stamp due to medical is going to be expire in Oct-2021 (Spousal sponsorship application), but my TRV is approved too, they returned the passport without any reason. There was no reason on the letter they provide. It was blank. So can i submit the passport again for TRV with upfront medical? Anyone went through this situation please advice.

Ammy91

Dec 8, 2020
Yes i got it as well....hope for the best...fingers crossed!!!

Reactions: Nfzz

Juicy J

Aug 31, 2021
I’ve been following this thread for few weeks and wanted to say how helpful it has been for me.
Our Spousal application has been under process on Aug 13, and just last friday, we got an update that our application has been “approved” on GCKey but no counterfoil generated. Odd thing: our biometric information on GCKEY disappeared. Anyone know if that happened with anyone?
Our vfs tracking shows that it’s still under process. I’ve been seeing people from aug 13 already getting their passports stamped and dispatched so I am getting very impatient… also we are February 2020 applicant, we’ve waited for long time

rvijay

Jun 19, 2019
Hi,
Application received: Nov 5, 2019
1st Medical Passed: Mar 2020
Remedical notice: June 15, 2021
2nd Medical Passed: June 22, 2021

Kindly let me know the process for submission of passport for visa stamping for PR category. The application is for 2 people, for which I have received the passport request letter in the name of the principle applicant. As the VFS Global has asked to submit 1 webform for each passport, I had filled 2 webforms and did the payment for both and received 2 AWB numbers. In the passport submission letter, all the documents for both the candidates have been asked to be submitted in 1 envelope. On handing over the envelope to the courier service they said that it should be in 2 envelopes.
Please clarify if the documents should be in 1 envelope or in separate envelopes for both applicants?
Also should I have raised only 1 webform in the name of the principle applicant and paid the fees just for that 1 webform. Thanks in advance.
Rvijay

Vandy Gill

Feb 10, 2021
Hi,
Application received: Nov 5, 2019
1st Medical Passed: Mar 2020
Remedical notice: June 15, 2021
2nd Medical Passed: June 22, 2021

Kindly let me know the process for submission of passport for visa stamping for PR category. The application is for 2 people, for which I have received the passport request letter in the name of the principle applicant. As the VFS Global has asked to submit 1 webform for each passport, I had filled 2 webforms and did the payment for both and received 2 AWB numbers. In the passport submission letter, all the documents for both the candidates have been asked to be submitted in 1 envelope. On handing over the envelope to the courier service they said that it should be in 2 envelopes.
Please clarify if the documents should be in 1 envelope or in separate envelopes for both applicants?
Also should I have raised only 1 webform in the name of the principle applicant and paid the fees just for that 1 webform. Thanks in advance.
Rvijay
Hi,,,,, For the 2nd time medical did IRCC send you instruction letter again or you just did upfront medical. Please reply. As my medical is going to be expire in Oct-2021 and NDVO office return my passport back without stamp.

Last edited: