+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Ziya K

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Just updating.

Category - Spousal PR application.

Passport went under processing at IRCC on August 4.

Counterfoil generated on August 23.
Hi,

I’ve just made payment, what’s next after this

how do we know that status online whats happening, what does in process means? How can we check that?

DEOL_ARSH

Nov 6, 2020
Hi,

I’ve just made payment, what’s next after this

how do we know that status online whats happening, what does in process means? How can we check that?
Now they will send you AWB number ......and after that bluedart will contact you to pick up courier package from you.

gill harpreet

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi All,
I have just received this update. Have anyone of you received the same? What does this mean.?
"The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 20***** has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in NEW DELHI."
What was your processing date at IRCC ?

Son7515

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
okay. Thanks again.
but in my letter, IRCC has asked us to submit a single package.
So how I can do that, I don't know!!!!!
because when we go on vfs webform, it's only allowing 1 passport at one time.
That means if I submit 3 webforms for 3 passports, they will be delivered separately to IRCC.
So how I will do that in a single package.
Please anyone can help!!!!!!
We all got the same letter from ircc asking to submit in 1 envelope. But thts not how its done in india. In India we hv to send it in seperate envelopes each containing a copy of the letter from ircc n other documents.
Same situation for evryone. Dont worry about what ircc letter states in this case.
My case i sent seperate envelopes for myself, 2nd envelope for dependent n another envelope for child. All are currently being processed at ircc.

Smm1

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
My passport returned without stamped visa, reason medical expired . They said they will send the medical request, don't know how long it will take. I don't know what to do. Any suggestions?

Reactions: Rajinder1234

Syan24

Apr 15, 2019
My passport returned without stamped visa, reason medical expired . They said they will send the medical request, don't know how long it will take. I don't know what to do. Any suggestions?
When did you get it and what is your processing date ??