+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

InterstellarImmigrant

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Can anyone please tell me what's the procedure of 2-way courier service????
How we can submit the form for 3 applicants with the same application number?????
Thank you.
Assuming you are submitting your passport from India, this is the link to the webform to raise the passport collection request:
https://vfs-cic.mioot.com/forms/PS/
Instructions are there in the passport submission letter and you’ll receive detailed steps once you make the payment via the payment link and VFS sends you the instructions for preparing your packet. I would advise you to get your photographs ready according to the specifications in the PPR at the earliest and be doubly sure about the measurements.

Musiclover95

Sep 19, 2020
Hi everyone

One query
Got PPR on 12th August
Passport submission fee paid on 16th got AWB same day

But my Passport is still with me , no one came from the BlueDart courier service to pick up
I tried almost everything I can...
Calling
Email...
nothing is working

I’m anxious
Please guys help me out
What else I should do..?
Spousal PR ( in the queue since Dec 2019 )

Reactions: Rajinder1234

Son7515

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
Hi everyone

One query
Got PPR on 12th August
Passport submission fee paid on 16th got AWB same day

But my Passport is still with me , no one came from the BlueDart courier service to pick up
I tried almost everything I can...
Calling
Email...
nothing is working

I’m anxious
Please guys help me out
What else I should do..?
Spousal PR ( in the queue since Dec 2019 )
Nothing may happen in the weekend. So your best chance is to contact customer services either right now or on monday.
1. chk the bluedart tracking website to see if the pick up has been registered. If its showing up in bluedart website thn you can also drop off the packet at bluedart. Bluedart customer service wil be able to tell u exactly which bluedart if u hv any doubt.
2. If it isnt showing up in bluedart website tracking but you have the awb, thn u cn contact bluedart customer service to enquire further. See if they have it in the system.
3. If bluedart customer service doesnt hv any idea thn contact vfs customer service. Whn the options come, select the option involving biometrics. U will be connected to customer service executive either immediately or by selecting one more option. I dont exactly remember. Inform them u r calling cause u were desperate n tell them the problem. Hopefully they cn help..

Another option is to mail to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com with the title "PNP- passport not picked up"
According to a help mail i had recieved, they asked to mail with heading as PNP if passport hasnt been picked up in 5 working days..
All the best.. i hope something helps

Reactions: Musiclover95

Musiclover95

Sep 19, 2020
T
Nothing may happen in the weekend. So your best chance is to contact customer services either right now or on monday.
1. chk the bluedart tracking website to see if the pick up has been registered. If its showing up in bluedart website thn you can also drop off the packet at bluedart. Bluedart customer service wil be able to tell u exactly which bluedart if u hv any doubt.
2. If it isnt showing up in bluedart website tracking but you have the awb, thn u cn contact bluedart customer service to enquire further. See if they have it in the system.
3. If bluedart customer service doesnt hv any idea thn contact vfs customer service. Whn the options come, select the option involving biometrics. U will be connected to customer service executive either immediately or by selecting one more option. I dont exactly remember. Inform them u r calling cause u were desperate n tell them the problem. Hopefully they cn help..

Another option is to mail to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com with the title "PNP- passport not picked up"
According to a help mail i had recieved, they asked to mail with heading as PNP if passport hasnt been picked up in 5 working days..
Thankew

LoneHusband

Jan 19, 2021
Mine passport is under process since August 19 and when i track my application it showa "no records found".
Anyone help me with this.

Musiclover95

Sep 19, 2020

Calling BlueDart customer care worked
Requests were already registered on their website
So, finally they picked up my passport

Thankewww once again...
@Son7515

Reactions: kulb and Son7515

Bhuvi229

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Hi all , I am new here.I got the passport request yesterday.what is the process that i have to follow now? Please suggest me anyone in this who recently submitted their passport.

Reactions: Rajinder1234

Nfzz

Aug 8, 2021
Hi all , I am new here.I got the passport request yesterday.what is the process that i have to follow now? Please suggest me anyone in this who recently submitted their passport.
You need to fill the webform for twoway courier. The bluedart service to pick your passport. Thats rhe first thing to do.

kavish.shaikh1

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Hello,

I am the principal applicant for my permanent residency application and I have received the passport request for my spouse who is in India. The instruction letter does not have any details on how to submit the passport to IRCC India\VFS and says to raise a webform to get the instructions. I have raised the web form and it says that it will take 28 days for a response whereas the letter says that the passport must be submitted to IRCC within 30 days.

Anyone else faced a similar situation?

Any help is appreciated.

InterstellarImmigrant

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hello,

I am the principal applicant for my permanent residency application and I have received the passport request for my spouse who is in India. The instruction letter does not have any details on how to submit the passport to IRCC India\VFS and says to raise a webform to get the instructions. I have raised the web form and it says that it will take 28 days for a response whereas the letter says that the passport must be submitted to IRCC within 30 days.

Anyone else faced a similar situation?

Any help is appreciated.
Assuming you are submitting your passport from India, this is the link to the webform to raise the passport collection request:
https://vfs-cic.mioot.com/forms/PS/
Instructions are there in the passport submission letter and you’ll receive detailed steps once you make the payment via the payment link and VFS sends you the instructions for preparing your packet. I would advise you to get your photographs ready according to the specifications in the PPR at the earliest and be doubly sure about the measurements.

Reactions: kavish.shaikh1

Jsaini86

Dec 30, 2019
Hi
My parents submitted the passport submission webform on 20th July and till today they haven't received the payment link. Anyone in same boat. Earlier by mistake they missed the payment link on 19th july and refilled the web form on 20th July!
Thanks
Hello,
Can I ask you one thing. You said you submitted the form for your parents.
So how you submit the form for 2 passports?? Did you submit it separately???
And how you gave it to the courier guy?? I mean was it a single package for both or 2 packages. Sorry to bother u. But my parents are in India & I am confused what to tell them. Thanks if you can answer.