+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
My bluedart tracker shows the passport to be delivered this morning. But I haven't yet received any mail regarding tracking ID, etc. Is this normal?
Passport delivered to VFS Chandigarh on 23rd July, not a single email thereafter. This morning I received a confirmation that VFS has updated my email in their system. My passport is delivered to IRCC on 28th July though

dhruv_delhi

Jun 25, 2019
This week has also passed with no updates. My passport is under process since 23July. More than 14 working days have passed.
Any PR candidate who has received any updates?

Reactions: canadawaiting

Sneed

Star Member
Jul 22, 2020
Spousal application, passport has been in process since August 4. Screw this joke of a Transport Minister Omar Alghabra for continuing to extend direct flight ban to India and only India. I am guessing the latest delay has something to do with why we aren't getting our passports back.

Reactions: ViswaAnju

everbliss

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
Hi,
Do we need to write the address of the sender and receiver on the envelope?
You have to write the address of the receiver, as I was instructed by the VFS mail as such:

The airway bill number must be provided to the Blue Dart pick up staff on the date of pickup and write the below text on the envelope.
To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada

During the pick-up, the Blue Dart delivery agent asked me to write my address and my phone number as well.

InterstellarImmigrant

Star Member
May 11, 2021
I too received this email 12 hours ago, and 6 hours later a message saying that the package has been dispatched to "the Operation Centre from VAC". Wonder what's that.
I received an email at the same time as the message and it reads:
”Your application, tracking ID No. 20210813INCDPKT***** is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre”.
So I guess the Operation Center would be the IRCC office.