+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

shiningbright

Nov 17, 2019
Hey all,

I'm an express entry primary applicant, spouse is dependent. Our PR visa expired in March 2020, and yesterday IRCC sent a passport request (after we redid our medicals)

1. IRCC's request clearly states, "All required documents must be submitted in one single package" for the primary applicant and accompanying family members. But the VFS 2 way courier requires me and spouse to create separate webforms and send separate courier packages.
Can anyone confirm if we need to courier passports separately, or will primary applicant's package have the dependent's passport, photos, height/eye color info, etc.?

2. VFS consent form:
a) We have already submitted our biometrics in 2019, so do we fill 'Applicants wishing to provide biometrics' or not fill that form?
b) What address do we fill in the VFS consent form: same as mailing address with IRCC, the address in our respective passports, or the courier pickup address?
We're visiting my parents, so scheduled courier pickup from their address. Our mailing address with IRCC is different, and spouse's passport has his hometown, mine has my hometown.
Will it matter if the address on the consent form and courier form doesn't match our mailing address / passport address?

Appreciate your help!
Update: figured it out

1. "In the case of a family, a separate AWB will be created for each Applicant and thus the Applicant will need to create a separate package for each Applicant with all the required documents"
Source: the VFS email providing AWB number

2. a) Don't fill form for biometrics if provided already
b) Put passport address in VFS consent form
Source: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/help-needed-in-filling-courier-and-consent-form.710798/page-2

shiningbright

Nov 17, 2019
The bluedart status show the package has been delivered. Now how do we get our updates from? Paid for sms service dint get any. No email either
Blue Dart tracking link: https://www.bluedart.com/web/guest

VFS will sent you text notification ones your passport submitted from VFS Delhi to IRCC for stamping (only if you pay for SMS service)
VFS will also sent you text message ones your passport ship back from VFS to your home address after stamping. (Only if you pay for SMS service)

Source: first post on this thread <https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/two-way-courier-services-vfs-new-delhi-india.713205/>

Reactions: Nfzz

everbliss

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
Hey everyone, I have received a strange mail with the subject: Vfsglobal - Requested additional details from VFS. It's been 3 days since my passport was picked up.

The mail is as below (I have hidden the IDs):

Dear Applicant,

Tracking ID: 2021**************

The Canada Visa Application Center (CVAC) staff has the following observation about your application:

Remarks: Please Find Your Tracking ID: 2021************ And AWB Number: ****** For Further Details.

Kindly contact the CVAC for further clarifications.

I tried the tracking no. and this AWB on VFS site and Blu Dart but it shows no records found.
Has this happened to anyone else? Can you kindly suggest my next course of action?

Son7515

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
Hey everyone, I have received a strange mail with the subject: Vfsglobal - Requested additional details from VFS. It's been 3 days since my passport was picked up.

The mail is as below (I have hidden the IDs):

Dear Applicant,

Tracking ID: 2021**************

The Canada Visa Application Center (CVAC) staff has the following observation about your application:

Remarks: Please Find Your Tracking ID: 2021************ And AWB Number: ****** For Further Details.

Kindly contact the CVAC for further clarifications.

I tried the tracking no. and this AWB on VFS site and Blu Dart but it shows no records found.
Has this happened to anyone else? Can you kindly suggest my next course of action?
Its the awb n reference number for whn ircc returns your passport. It will be activated only whn the passport is coming back to u. Nothing for u to do now
U can also track your application status in vfs website -" track your aplication" using the tracking id . This will mention the same thing as the messages you will recieve though. Nothing extra.

Reactions: everbliss

everbliss

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
Thank you Son7515!

I suppose I have to wait until the passport is done with stamping then.

But strangely I'm not getting any updates on SMS or can't find the progress on VFS "Track your application" page.
Will that also be visible once the passport is on the way back?
I had seen a few members post the exact status of the passport (with VFS office, with IRCC, etc)

InterstellarImmigrant

Star Member
May 11, 2021
In my cic account under submitted documents, I have been again asked to submit a scan copy of my passport. I have already received the PPR and VFS picked up the passport on 21 Jul and now awaiting stamping.

I received no communication for submitting the passport on cic portal, I stumbled upon it while looking for any update on the portal.

Does anyone else received such a request?

P.S. - mine is a PR application.
I also just saw this and I too submitted my passport yesterday.
Would anyone have any suggestions on what should be done?

Son7515

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
Thank you Son7515!

I suppose I have to wait until the passport is done with stamping then.

But strangely I'm not getting any updates on SMS or can't find the progress on VFS "Track your application" page.
Will that also be visible once the passport is on the way back?
I had seen a few members post the exact status of the passport (with VFS office, with IRCC, etc)
U should be getting another msg about tht soon .. today itself or tmrw.. saying tht its been dispatched to ircc etc..
Initially i couldnt find the status in the vfs website either.. but the next day i did..
I dont knw if it was a fluke or just timing but one time i tried french translation in the vfs website after multiple failed tries in english, the details came. After tht the details came in english translation too... hehe

Reactions: everbliss

neetlav

Aug 12, 2021
I had it too.. i think many did.. it came along with the passport submission letter. I noticed it a couple of days later just like u did purely by chance. The status changed to "submitted" from "action required" after i attached my newly scanned passport
The issue with me is that, I didn't had an updated copy of my passport. A couple of stamping pages were missing and couldn't get new scan as passport is with VFS. Submitted the old scan copy and raised the Webform also to explain the missing stamp pages.

Lets see what happens, all I can do is wait now.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
The issue with me is that, I didn't had an updated copy of my passport. A couple of stamping pages were missing and couldn't get new scan as passport is with VFS. Submitted the old scan copy and raised the Webform also to explain the missing stamp pages.

Lets see what happens, all I can do is wait now.
Did the request specify all pages of your passport? Usually passport copy would just mean the tombstone page.

eshag

Aug 12, 2021
My bluedart tracker shows the passport to be delivered this morning. But I haven't yet received any mail regarding tracking ID, etc. Is this normal?