+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP needed in filling Courier and Consent form

anmolwadera

Star Member
Feb 29, 2020
Please let me know that finally which address you had mentioned as in my case also both the addresses are different. Thanks
I was too worried about about any mix-up that might happen if i wrote different addresses but fortunately it did not. In the consent form i wrote my address exactly as it was in my passport and in the courier form i wrote my current address.

Reactions: canadawaiting

ReetSaini

Aug 14, 2020
I was too worried about about any mix-up that might happen if i wrote different addresses but fortunately it did not. In the consent form i wrote my address exactly as it was in my passport and in the courier form i wrote my current address.
Ok..thanks a lot..btw how many days it took for ur passport to get stamped?
Thanks in advance

shangrila

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
In case of non-serviceable address:
1. For VFS consent form - In my case the Address is not serviceable - should I still mention the same address and asterisk it below mentioning non-serviceable location - mention below blue dart office address.
2. For the courier form - there is no need to fill the section 2(for non-serviceable address) - as I will be filling section 3 (blue dart location address ), please confirm.

please help, thanks a ton!
hey, when did u get you payment link? its 4 days and I haven't got it yet.. I read somewhere that if the area is not serviceable then we don't receive payment link.. is it true? in that case what address did u put on the payment link request webform.

prashar.chhavi

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Hi,
Can anyone pls tell me how did you made payment for passport submission and can I do it by debit card? or they only accepts credit cards.

And also what all details did you provide on the cover of the package envelope to be sent?

anmolwadera

Star Member
Feb 29, 2020
Hi,
Can anyone pls tell me how did you made payment for passport submission and can I do it by debit card? or they only accepts credit cards.

And also what all details did you provide on the cover of the package envelope to be sent?
You're paying to Bluedart so they would accept almost all forms payment - net banking/upi/debit/credit,etc.
'To
The Officer
VFS Global Center'
You must have received an email which includes what to write so write it out exactly like that.

NSidhuD

Mar 8, 2021
1.Consent form ..type or fill or how to type ? Someone saying Adobe feature ?

2.Courier sms form is 2019 one ?? Footer says effective 7 Aug 2019 ? Ok ?

inaaya7786

Mar 1, 2021
I've left it blank. There are a couple of other threads here too where people have said that they've asked the support team about it and the support team had responded them to leave it blank.
did it works for you by leaving blank ? please replay thankx

anmolwadera

Star Member
Feb 29, 2020
1.Consent form ..type or fill or how to type ? Someone saying Adobe feature ?

2.Courier sms form is 2019 one ?? Footer says effective 7 Aug 2019 ? Ok ?
Type with adobe or any other tool
Whatever form they send you. Don't worry about dates.

Sunandan_k13

Apr 6, 2021
My area is not serviceable for courier services so how should i fill the courier and sms request form? Should i leave the address section blank or should i fill the blue dart hal address ? Please help i am so confused

singh1fx

Aug 1, 2019
Hi Everyone,
My passport request says one requirement as follows:
5. The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants.

Has anyone submitted this before with the passport request, if yes How can I submit that?

jesuraj.ratnara

Oct 15, 2019
Toronto
1. VFS Consent form should have the same details as passport including address...
2. no need to fill that section
3, you can leave it blank OR i know some other people had put their biometrics enrollment date with the VAC location..
4. if your address is serviceable, no need to fill that..you can call blue dart and check if your address is serviceable...i think this verification is on their website too,,you can put your pin code and verify..
5. leave it blank
Does the webform applicant details have to match phone number and email address based on the original application? I wanted to replace a new number and email address to receive messages. Also the cosnet form asks email and phone number again - so do we keep same info on webform matching application and maybe consent form we can put an updated email address and mobile? or it does not matter at all?