+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP needed in filling Courier and Consent form

Singhka

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hi
Pls advice me about photos like they mention one photo must bear name, dob, date and adress of photographer. What about second one should it be blank or with photographer adress n date of click

Septeracore

Sep 21, 2019
It's a consent form and declaration you can fill out any address you are at while signing the consent form. No one is concerned with matching that with your passport address.
Fill out courier address where you want it delivered.
Having the same dilemma, just to confirm - did you mention a different address in your consent form (as compared to your passport) and it posed no issues?

#EEC

May 19, 2019
My parents got PPR for PR case(father is main applicant n mother is accompanying),do I need to pay separately for both of them for 2 way courier...???

demonpreet

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hi, I have a question. I paid 1531 for courier service through the link. Now I received a form which has a courier form and it says it is optional.
I am confused. SHould I fill it? and if yes, will I be charged some more for it?

DeepImm786

Sep 28, 2021
Hello All
I have a question about VFS Courier Form.

Can I fill VFS Courier Form on computer and then print it?

Response are much appreciated.

Thank you.

Lc4life

Aug 9, 2021
1. VFS Consent form should have the same details as passport including address...
2. no need to fill that section
3, you can leave it blank OR i know some other people had put their biometrics enrollment date with the VAC location..
4. if your address is serviceable, no need to fill that..you can call blue dart and check if your address is serviceable...i think this verification is on their website too,,you can put your pin code and verify..
5. leave it blank
hi I took out the second page. didn’t mail it to vfs, any problem?

priks1425

Star Member
May 25, 2019
You're paying to Bluedart so they would accept almost all forms payment - net banking/upi/debit/credit,etc.
'To
The Officer
VFS Global Center'
You must have received an email which includes what to write so write it out exactly like that.
Should we write "FROM "on the bottom and our name address, contact number? or just "TO" section would be enough on the envelop?

NiSn

Mar 17, 2018
Hi all
My pincode in Mohali is not serviceable by Blue Dart. So while filling the courier form, do i leave section 2 : Address as blank and in section 3: add the address of Blue Dart location in chandigarh? Will this ensure they ship it back to the blue dart location in chandigarh?

or do I also need to fill in section 2?

Septeracore

Sep 21, 2019
Hi all
My pincode in Mohali is not serviceable by Blue Dart. So while filling the courier form, do i leave section 2 : Address as blank and in section 3: add the address of Blue Dart location in chandigarh? Will this ensure they ship it back to the blue dart location in chandigarh?

Call Blue Dart (the location you were going to mention) and get them to clarify it as they deal with this on a daily basis.

Arya4

Nov 13, 2021
Hi all

Same for me. What did you fill in 3 section of courier form?

llaa

May 14, 2023
Hi, i just recived the forms and while filling the courier and sms request form i realised i cnt fit in my adress in the box given , so is it ok to write letter out of box ?