+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Syan24

Apr 15, 2019
Guys,one suggestion I would like to give to everyone.who are sending their passports.our primary applicant’s passport reached to me without stamp.the reason was Photo size.
It was 73 x 51mm and top to chin 40mm.
I have done this mistake and I dnt want anyone to do it.plz check your picture before sending.I mean the size.I have already wasted 20 days in it.
Now I hv to raise webform again and send the passport to ircc with correct picture.
You did not get update on gckey about counterfoil??

InterstellarImmigrant

Star Member
May 11, 2021
In my case, courier guy asked to write complete address (he was saying, he cannot accept without complete TO address!), although they should actually stick the address sticker from their end which got generated by AWB.

So, I have to write complete address of VFS New Delhi (VFS Global Services Pvt. Ltd. Shivaji Stadium Metro Station, Mezzanine Level, Connaught Place New Delhi-110001).

I also make sure, that the address in Bluedart system (as per AWB) is same to the one that I manually wrote on envelope.

Hope this is fine. It seems, they will put my whole package in an another envelope it seems. Any Idea on this?
I had written only the following on the envelope as per the instructions in the VFS email:
To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada
The courier guy didn’t even ask me the AWB, neither did he ask me to seal the envelope. I stapled it after he checked the contents and then he put the envelope in another transparent packet, sealed it in front of me and handed me a receipt. I verified the AWB on the receipt with the AWB I received via email and they checked out.

neetlav

Aug 12, 2021
In my cic account under submitted documents, I have been again asked to submit a scan copy of my passport. I have already received the PPR and VFS picked up the passport on 21 Jul and now awaiting stamping.

I received no communication for submitting the passport on cic portal, I stumbled upon it while looking for any update on the portal.

Does anyone else received such a request?

P.S. - mine is a PR application.

DixvilleNotch

Mar 11, 2019
I got these codes as part of a reply from vfs. Mail to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com with the subject as mentioned:
Passport not picked up for more than 5 working days- PNP
Passport sent without stamp- PS
Didn’t receive Payment Link- PLNR
Payment Link Expired -PLE
Didn’t receive AWB No. For more than 5
working days & Passport not picked up-AWBNR
General PPR Letter query -GPLQ
Change in email address- EA
Process to submit passport in India -PSP
Any other AO
What is this about? Can you please provide some context? Why did you contact VFS and what was this a response for?

Son7515

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
What is this about? Can you please provide some context? Why did you contact VFS and what was this a response for?
I mailed passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com to ask clarification regarding passport return address.. I got this attached to the mail i got in response after 2 weeks. (Never got the answer to my query actually) its a list of " frequently asked questions"

I will try to paste the attachment so its clear.. its too long so will wait for moderator approval. Of there is any other way to attach pdf thn let me knw..

Last edited:

Son7515

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
Frequently Asked Questions for Passport Submission –
Canada visa customers in India
1. My Passport Submission Letter has expired, can you apply for the 2 way courier service?
As per instructions received from High Commission of Canada, expired Passport Submission
Letters will be accepted, until further notice.
2. My Passport Submission (PPR) letter not recieved; biometrics was done on (number of
days/months) before.
Decision of issuing a PPR (Passport Request) letter is completely dependent on IRCC. VFS
Global plays no role in the issuance. We thus, request you to raise the request with High
Commission of Canada on delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca
3. I have received the letter from IRCC to submit my passport. What is the process in India to
submit passports?
 VACs in India offer 2 way courier service for pick-up & submission of passports
 To submit the passport customers need to fill up a web-form form on the VFS website
(https://vfs-cic.mioot.com/forms/PS/)
 You will receive the payment link on your email id, and requested to complete the
payment within the stipulated time mentioned on the email.
 Once VFS receives the payment, an Airway Bill number is issued to you along with list of
documents to be enclosed in the courier package. Please read the instructions and follow
them carefully.
 Blue Dart will collect your passport package per applicant and send it further for
processing to the Visa Application Centre.
 Once the passport is processed, stamped from the High Commission, it will be delivered
back to you by courier at your submitted address.
**Note - Payment needs to be made per applicant & a separate airway bill will be allocated for
each applicant.
4. What are the charges to be paid for availing 2 way courier service?
The payment link triggered to each customer accounts for the payments to be made in the case you have availed or not availed Premium Lounge Services when you gave your Biometrics. The
payment link has a limited validity. We request you to pay at the earliest in order to ensure that
the link does not expire.
5. When will I receive confirmation email for submission of pick-up request?
Once the webform is submitted, an auto response is will be sent to you confirming that the
webform is received at the contact centre. Kindly make a note of the webform submission request
number for any further communication.
6. When will I receive the airway bill number?
Once the you have made the payment for the service, an airway bill number will be issued within 24 hours (except Saturday-Sunday & listed holidays) for your passport pick up.
7. When will Blue Dart come for passport pickup?
Blue Dart will pick-up your package within 3-5 working days of the airwaybill being allocated.
Please note this might vary depending on your location and government imposed containment
zones. Kindly keep your package ready for handover to the courier vendor as soon as they reach your pick-up location. Delay in handing over the package may require the courier partner to revisit leading to delay in the processing of your pick-up request and overall processing time of your application
8. Payment link not recieved for more than 24 working hours of filling the webform, what
should I do?
While we endeavour to share the Payment Link details within 24hours (except Saturday-Sunday
& listed holidays) of the payment being made. In the event where the Paymnet link has not been
received, kindly write back to us with the subject code as PLNR & the webform request no. In the
mail body. A payment link will be retriggered to you. Please note, payment links are vailid only for
a limited duration. Kindly check all your mail box forlders including junk mail to ensurev that you
dont miss out the link and pay before the link expires.
9. My payment link expired; what should I do?
Please note, payment links are valid only for a limited duration. In the event where your payment
link has expired, kindly write to us with the code PLE in the subject line & the webform request no. In the mail body. A payment link will be retriggered to you.
Kindly check all your mail box forlders including junk mail to ensurev that you dont miss out the
link and pay before the link expires.
10. Airway bill is not recieved; what should I do?
While we endeavour to share the airway bill number within 24hours (except Saturday-Sunday & listed holidays) of the payment being made. In the event where the airway bill number has not been received, Blue Dart will still be able to pick-up your passport and issue an airway bill number to you.
11. My Air-way bill number not recieved for more than 5 working days and Blue Dart has not
contacted for pick-up of passport.
While we endeavour to share the airway bill number within 24hours (except Saturday-Sunday & listed holidays) of the payment being made. In the event where the airway bill number has not been received and Blue Dart has not contacted for pick-up of passport, kindly write back to us with the subject line as AWBNR & the webform request no. In the mail body or fill up a new webform.
12. I am not receiving SMS in spite of availing the service.
We are in receipt of your query and we acknowledge the concern raised with us. We have
forwarded your query to the concerned team and we shall the same looked into to resolve the
issue. Meanwhile, we also request you to check with your network provider if a DND service is
activated on your mobile number.
13. My E-Mail address has changed. Can I share another one for updates?
E-mail address once recorded in the webform cannot not be changed for security reasons.
You will recieve alerts regarding your application on your registered mobile no.
In case of both being incorrect, you may write back to us with the subject line as EA & the
webform number on the e-amil body.
14. I have received my passport without a Visa; what should I do?
If you receive your passport from the High Commission of Canada without a Visa stamped on it, you will need to check your IRCC account for any communication from the High Commission or
write to them on delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca.
Kindly do not submit your passport again without gaining clarity on way forward from the High
Commission of Canada.
15. There is an error on my PPR letter.
Online application is managed by HCC directly, hence VFS Global is not authorized to comment
or suggest customers when they will be receiving the confirmation email. You can always contact
mission on their mail ID delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca. And the same mail id. maybe used for any error on the Passport Submission letter.
We have endeavoured to answer all possible queries via the above FAQs; if you still have any further
queries kindly write back highlighting the appended subject codes in the subject line of your e-mail:
Subject Code
Passport not picked up for more than 5
working days- PNP
Passport sent without stamp - PS
Didn’t receive Payment Link - PLNR
Payment Link Expired- PLE
Didn’t receive AWB No. For more than 5 working days & Passport not picked up- AWBNR
General PPR Letter query - GPLQ
Change in email address - EA
Process to submit passport in India - PSP
Any other - AO

Son7515

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
In my cic account under submitted documents, I have been again asked to submit a scan copy of my passport. I have already received the PPR and VFS picked up the passport on 21 Jul and now awaiting stamping.

I received no communication for submitting the passport on cic portal, I stumbled upon it while looking for any update on the portal.

Does anyone else received such a request?

P.S. - mine is a PR application.
I had it too.. i think many did.. it came along with the passport submission letter. I noticed it a couple of days later just like u did purely by chance. The status changed to "submitted" from "action required" after i attached my newly scanned passport

Nfzz

Aug 8, 2021
The bluedart status show the package has been delivered. Now how do we get our updates from? Paid for sms service dint get any. No email either