+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Neosta

Aug 12, 2021
Okay! My passport just got picked up but the bluedart guy didnot give me any acknowledgment nor did he note the awb number or anything. I am super freaked out right now because we dont have anything written on the envelope which states our name or adress or even awb.
That's okay. The bluedart person did not take my awb number either. He said he already has it and will put it. Mine reached VFS Delhi without issue. Yours will reach too.

Son7515

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
I got these codes as part of a reply from vfs. Mail to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com with the subject as mentioned:
Passport not picked up for more than 5 working days- PNP
Passport sent without stamp- PS
Didn’t receive Payment Link- PLNR
Payment Link Expired -PLE
Didn’t receive AWB No. For more than 5
working days & Passport not picked up-AWBNR
General PPR Letter query -GPLQ
Change in email address- EA
Process to submit passport in India -PSP
Any other AO

Nfzz

Aug 8, 2021
That's okay. The bluedart person did not take my awb number either. He said he already has it and will put it. Mine reached VFS Delhi without issue. Yours will reach too.
Thats a relief. Thank you! How long would it take before the status would be updated? Currently it just shows ‘pickup has been registered’.

everbliss

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
Yep, same with me. I only know it has reached Delhi though, no mention of VFS anywhere.

Apart from the Bludart tracking website, is there any other way to see the update?
I have paid for SMS updates but have not received any updates so far. (2 days since passport picked up and delivered in Delhi).

Neosta

Aug 12, 2021
Thats a relief. Thank you! How long would it take before the status would be updated? Currently it just shows ‘pickup has been registered’.
Welcome! It mostly would get delivered in a day or two. Excluding weekends.

Neosta

Aug 12, 2021
Yep, same with me. I only know it has reached Delhi though, no mention of VFS anywhere.

Apart from the Bludart tracking website, is there any other way to see the update?
I have paid for SMS updates but have not received any updates so far. (2 days since passport picked up and delivered in Delhi).
It will show up on the blue dart tracking website once it’s delivered.I started getting the SMS updates when the package moved from VFS to IRCC.

eshag

Aug 12, 2021
My passport was picked yesterday from my home in Delhi. The bluedart tracker shows that it is being delivered to the Jalandhar vac. Why is that happening if the IRCC office is in Delhi? Has this happened to anyone else?

Reactions: Rajinder1234

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
My passport was picked yesterday from my home in Delhi. The bluedart tracker shows that it is being delivered to the Jalandhar vac. Why is that happening if the IRCC office is in Delhi? Has this happened to anyone else?
To whatever degree you think that is weird, it is actually fact. VFS seems to distributing their workload (and I am guessing this is just to buy time to deliver passport to IRCC Delhi as there may be rush of passports waiting to be stamped). Dont worry, eventually it will come back to IRCC Delhi

vam0307

Dec 5, 2019
In my case, courier guy asked to write complete address (he was saying, he cannot accept without complete TO address!), although they should actually stick the address sticker from their end which got generated by AWB.

So, I have to write complete address of VFS New Delhi (VFS Global Services Pvt. Ltd. Shivaji Stadium Metro Station, Mezzanine Level, Connaught Place New Delhi-110001).

I also make sure, that the address in Bluedart system (as per AWB) is same to the one that I manually wrote on envelope.

Hope this is fine. It seems, they will put my whole package in an another envelope it seems. Any Idea on this?

Last edited:

mghchdh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Med's Request
23-02-2017
Yes, vfs has an office in jalandhar. I gave my biometrics in that vfs office. I applied from new Delhi but my stamping was done in chandigarh so nothing to worry about
Please do share your timeline? Ours too went to Chandigarh and arrived there yesterday.

Sahilvee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Guys,one suggestion I would like to give to everyone.who are sending their passports.our primary applicant’s passport reached to me without stamp.the reason was Photo size.
It was 73 x 51mm and top to chin 40mm.
I have done this mistake and I dnt want anyone to do it.plz check your picture before sending.I mean the size.I have already wasted 20 days in it.
Now I hv to raise webform again and send the passport to ircc with correct picture.

Syan24

Apr 15, 2019
Guys,one suggestion I would like to give to everyone.who are sending their passports.our primary applicant’s passport reached to me without stamp.the reason was Photo size.
It was 73 x 51mm and top to chin 40mm.
I have done this mistake and I dnt want anyone to do it.plz check your picture before sending.I mean the size.I have already wasted 20 days in it.
Now I hv to raise webform again and send the passport to ircc with correct picture.
You got it back from bfs or ircc