+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Son7515

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
I am skeptical about this one point:
4. I left it fully blank n simply wrote a seperate sentence stating that its not required since child is 2 yrs

Is it ok to write it that way? Instead, i will opt for biometrics but in the name I will also mention the age. do you think they will ask for biometrics if i wish in that?
Your wish. I wrote for my own application a sentence mentioning the date we had provided biometrics. For my son's i wrote like tht too. So writing a seperate sentence isn't a problem at all. I think many have done tht since i saw it suggested in a YouTube video. Our passports hv reached ircc after being scrutinized in vfs So i knw its not an issue

bsureshmaran

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
Your wish. I wrote for my own application a sentence mentioning the date we had provided biometrics. For my son's i wrote like tht too. So writing a seperate sentence isn't a problem at all. I think many have done tht since i saw it suggested in a YouTube video. Our passports hv reached ircc after being scrutinized in vfs So i knw its not an issue
Alright then. There is a space after this section:

Applicants NOT wishing to provide biometrics
I confirm that I have reviewed the biometrics validity and requirement tool on the Government of Canada’s website and have decided NOT to provide my .......

I will write a new sentence as Applicant (Name: --- ---) is only 3 yrd old and biometrics is not required

Reactions: Son7515

bsureshmaran

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
Alright then. There is a space after this section:

Applicants NOT wishing to provide biometrics
I confirm that I have reviewed the biometrics validity and requirement tool on the Government of Canada’s website and have decided NOT to provide my .......

I will write a new sentence as Applicant (Name: --- ---) is only 3 yrd old and biometrics is not required
I did this. Mentioned NA in the heading and wrote a sentence in the end and signed it
Applicants wishing to provide biometrics (NOT APPLICABLE)

Applicants NOT wishing to provide biometrics (NOT APPLICABLE)

Applicant (XXX) is only 3.5 years old, therefore the BIOMETRICS is not applicable for her.

Regards

Your sign (Mother of XXX)

Kav2020

Apr 20, 2021
Hi..I have written my present address in Consent form,but in my passport I have diffrent address.Is this create any issues?. Please let me know

runningrace

May 10, 2014
Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-Jul-2014
Doc's Request.
29-Oct-2014(CC Charge Date, NS Time)
Nomination.....
06-Nov-2014(Happy Gurpurab :) )
File Transfer...
Processing Start: 07-Jan-2015(2nd Line appeared on 11-Jan-2015)
Med's Request
10-Jan-2015 --Got Remedical Mail --> 02/Feb/2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2015 --Remedical Completed -->> 27/Apr/2015 -->TLU 12-May-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-Jun-2015(Waheguru tera shukar hai) DM and Passport Submission: 09-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2015(Ready for Collection 19-06-2015 , Collected 23/06/2015(Waheguru tera shukar hai))
LANDED..........
25/11/2015
It's a PRTD application and timeline is below.

19th July - Filled webform
20 July - Received payment link
21st July - Passport picked up by Bluedart
26th July - Delivered to VFS Jalandhar
28th July - Delivered to VFS Delhi
30th July - Delivered to IRCC and processing started
5th Aug - Application approved and counterfoil generated
6th Aug - passport couriered to cvo followed by couriered back to our home.
Received passport Yippee finally. Now mission return to Home..

livingincanada2016

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hi,

From where I can download courier and sms form. I got an email with payment link and a link to download consent form but no link was provided to download the courier and sms form.

Also what address do we need to provide in the courier and sms form, will it be our home address or VFS address. I google it and it looks like there are two versions of the form. I am not sure which one to download and fill. If someone has the link please share.

Thank you.