+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Dhillon1988

Dec 3, 2019
Can I do the payment(thru payment link) for pickup service, from Canada?

My spouse doesn’t have online banking in India.
P.s we haven’t received the pmt link yet. Just filled the webform

ManBhawan

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
Can I do the payment(thru payment link) for pickup service, from Canada?

My spouse doesn’t have online banking in India.
P.s we haven’t received the pmt link yet. Just filled the webform
No , It does not accept CAD card.

but Paytm work best for it. if your spouse has account, it just needs phone number to create account. most people have paytm in India, then anyone can transfer money to your paytm account, then pay from it.

ManBhawan

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
Hi,

What is the next step after payment? I received an email to make a payment. I completed the payment but no further instruction or email came.
Can someone please provide some information on what happens once the payment email is received and payment is done to CC Avenue portal?

Thanks.

Send the payment confirmation screenshot to the passport submission email stating you made payment.

Then with 2-3 days you get email it is booked for passport pick up and tracking number as well and the further instructions to follow.

Reactions: livingincanada2016

pradeepadm2017

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2020
It's a PRTD application and timeline is below.

19th July - Filled webform
20 July - Received payment link
21st July - Passport picked up by Bluedart
26th July - Delivered to VFS Jalandhar
28th July - Delivered to VFS Delhi
30th July - Delivered to IRCC and processing started
5th Aug - Application approved and counterfoil generated
6th Aug - passport couriered to cvo followed by couriered back to our home.
Congrats. Thanks for the update. In my case counterfoil qas generated on 5th as well. But have not received further any updates on 6th...

Dhillon1988

Dec 3, 2019
No , It does not accept CAD card.

but Paytm work best for it. if your spouse has account, it just needs phone number to create account. most people have paytm in India, then anyone can transfer money to your paytm account, then pay from it.
We tried PAYTM and now it needs 2-3 days for KYC.
Can some one else who has online banking/ active Paytm do the payment or it has to be done by the applicant ?

runningrace

May 10, 2014
Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-Jul-2014
Doc's Request.
29-Oct-2014(CC Charge Date, NS Time)
Nomination.....
06-Nov-2014(Happy Gurpurab :) )
File Transfer...
Processing Start: 07-Jan-2015(2nd Line appeared on 11-Jan-2015)
Med's Request
10-Jan-2015 --Got Remedical Mail --> 02/Feb/2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2015 --Remedical Completed -->> 27/Apr/2015 -->TLU 12-May-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-Jun-2015(Waheguru tera shukar hai) DM and Passport Submission: 09-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2015(Ready for Collection 19-06-2015 , Collected 23/06/2015(Waheguru tera shukar hai))
LANDED..........
25/11/2015
Hi,

What is the next step after payment? I received an email to make a payment. I completed the payment but no further instruction or email came.
Can someone please provide some information on what happens once the payment email is received and payment is done to CC Avenue portal?

Thanks.
Steps are as below
1- Fill webform
2- Receive payment link
3 - Passport pick up by Bluedart
4- Deliver to VFS xyz office
5- Deliver to VFS Delhi
6- Deliver to IRCC and processing starts
7- Application approval and counterfoil generation
8- passport courier to cvo
9- passport courier back to our home.

runningrace

May 10, 2014
Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-Jul-2014
Doc's Request.
29-Oct-2014(CC Charge Date, NS Time)
Nomination.....
06-Nov-2014(Happy Gurpurab :) )
File Transfer...
Processing Start: 07-Jan-2015(2nd Line appeared on 11-Jan-2015)
Med's Request
10-Jan-2015 --Got Remedical Mail --> 02/Feb/2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2015 --Remedical Completed -->> 27/Apr/2015 -->TLU 12-May-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-Jun-2015(Waheguru tera shukar hai) DM and Passport Submission: 09-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2015(Ready for Collection 19-06-2015 , Collected 23/06/2015(Waheguru tera shukar hai))
LANDED..........
25/11/2015
Congrats. Thanks for the update. In my case counterfoil qas generated on 5th as well. But have not received further any updates on 6th...
Thank you!
May be tomorrow or Monday.

junnujunaids

Oct 28, 2020
received the passport request today filling the webform can some one answer this questions for me as

Did you enrol Biometrics for this application? : is yes or no (I have already given the biometrics before on dec 2020)

Did you avail for PL services at the time of enrolling BIO? : I think its Yes ( I took premium servicess in inda during biometrics)

Enter Tracking No. : ?? what should be written here as i dont have any tracking number

Please upload your Premium Lounge Receipt : what receipt as i was given no receipt just a paper saying how to request premium service through email which in now chanegd to webform

can some one please answer this questions as i have waited more than 8 after decision made to get to this point, Thanks in advance

Saugachills

Jun 11, 2021
received the passport request today filling the webform can some one answer this questions for me as

Did you enrol Biometrics for this application? : is yes or no (I have already given the biometrics before on dec 2020)

Did you avail for PL services at the time of enrolling BIO? : I think its Yes ( I took premium servicess in inda during biometrics)

Enter Tracking No. : ?? what should be written here as i dont have any tracking number

Please upload your Premium Lounge Receipt : what receipt as i was given no receipt just a paper saying how to request premium service through email which in now chanegd to webform

can some one please answer this questions as i have waited more than 8 after decision made to get to this point, Thanks in advance

mine was veru different from this. look on youtube there might be a video on this

Reactions: canadawaiting

bsureshmaran

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
Someone please assist me with urgently as I needed to submit the courier in another couple of hrs.

I am not sure about the VFS consent form for the child:
1. Applicant is only 3 yrs old. Can the parent sign in the consent form by providing the applicant details and signature part reflects the mother's signature?
2. In that case, should i also fill the 'Consent for Indirect Submission and/or Collection' ? giving mother the authority? Not sure if i will have to fill this section
3. There is a section wishing to provide biometrics or not. Applicant is 3 yrs old, should i opt for it or not?

Son7515

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
Someone please assist me with urgently as I needed to submit the courier in another couple of hrs.

I am not sure about the VFS consent form for the child:
1. Applicant is only 3 yrs old. Can the parent sign in the consent form by providing the applicant details and signature part reflects the mother's signature?
2. In that case, should i also fill the 'Consent for Indirect Submission and/or Collection' ? giving mother the authority? Not sure if i will have to fill this section
3. There is a section wishing to provide biometrics or not. Applicant is 3 yrs old, should i opt for it or not?
1. Yes you can sign in the consent form. Though some would say its not required. I did it for my 2 year old anyway.. wrote the relation in brackets next to the signature

2. No. That form need not be filled.

3. No biometrics. I wrote "not required" in tht page

In the courier form i wrote my own name in the last paragraph giving consent n wrote the relation in brackets.

My son's passport is in ircc now being processed. No issues so far. I recieved tracking number n everything.

bsureshmaran

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
1. Yes you can sign in the consent form. Though some would say its not required. I did it for my 2 year old anyway.. wrote the relation in brackets next to the signature

2. No. That form need not be filled.

3. No biometrics. I wrote "not required" in tht page

In the courier form i wrote my own name in the last paragraph giving consent n wrote the relation in brackets.

My son's passport is in ircc now being processed. No issues so far. I recieved tracking number n everything.
Thanks a ton for an immediate response. Courier boy is on he way and we have not completed it yet. I am living in Canada and this is for my daughter in India who is staying with her mother.

Are you saying:
1. Fill the 1st section with the applicant details and mother can sign . And in brackets mention as mother
2. 2nd section: Consent for Indirect Submission and/or Collection - this is not required is it?
3. 3rd section: Declaration to be signed ONLY by applicants assisted by the CVAC staff (leave this also blank) correct?
4. You are suggesting to Applicants NOT wishing to provide biometrics section to be filled since she is just 3. Correct?

Son7515

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
Thanks a ton for an immediate response. Courier boy is on he way and we have not completed it yet. I am living in Canada and this is for my daughter in India who is staying with her mother.

Are you saying:
1. Fill the 1st section with the applicant details and mother can sign . And in brackets mention as mother
2. 2nd section: Consent for Indirect Submission and/or Collection - this is not required is it?
3. 3rd section: Declaration to be signed ONLY by applicants assisted by the CVAC staff (leave this also blank) correct?
4. You are suggesting to Applicants NOT wishing to provide biometrics section to be filled since she is just 3. Correct?
1. Yours sons details and your wife's signature with relation written in bracket. Ie your son's passport address
2. Not required
3. Leave it blank
4. I left it fully blank n simply wrote a seperate sentence stating that its not required since child is 2 yrs

Son7515

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021

Are you saying:
Only children above 14 yrs need to provide biometrics

bsureshmaran

Star Member
Nov 22, 2016
1. Yours sons details and your wife's signature with relation written in bracket. Ie your son's passport address
2. Not required
3. Leave it blank
4. I left it fully blank n simply wrote a seperate sentence stating that its not required since child is 2 yrs
I am skeptical about this one point:

Is it ok to write it that way? Instead, i will opt for biometrics but in the name I will also mention the age. do you think they will ask for biometrics if i wish in that?