+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Sahilvee

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
Guys is it true , some one told me , they know agent in VFS Delhi , they will take bribe and move your file faster. He showed me for two students. Is it possible?
He ask me Rs 20000 as his fee.
If this thing is going then we did not get our file soon.
It’s all crap,dnt give money to anyone or agent.IRCC has also tweet many times that don’t give any money to any agent.

M K

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
Guys is it true , some one told me , they know agent in VFS Delhi , they will take bribe and move your file faster. He showed me for two students. Is it possible?
I think this is all fraud. Dnt do such things.

Reactions: Alpa007

runningrace

May 10, 2014
Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-Jul-2014
Doc's Request.
29-Oct-2014(CC Charge Date, NS Time)
Nomination.....
06-Nov-2014(Happy Gurpurab :) )
File Transfer...
Processing Start: 07-Jan-2015(2nd Line appeared on 11-Jan-2015)
Med's Request
10-Jan-2015 --Got Remedical Mail --> 02/Feb/2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2015 --Remedical Completed -->> 27/Apr/2015 -->TLU 12-May-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-Jun-2015(Waheguru tera shukar hai) DM and Passport Submission: 09-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2015(Ready for Collection 19-06-2015 , Collected 23/06/2015(Waheguru tera shukar hai))
LANDED..........
25/11/2015
Don't fall in prey.

vrules90

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Primary Applicant : Your application, tracking ID No.************** has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2021/07/30
Dependent : Your application, tracking ID No. ************** has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, NEW DELHI on 2021/07/30 and is in transit to the IRCC Office in NEW DELHI for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/India

No updates since last Friday.
Received an update around 12 Noon IST for Dependent's application.
Your application, tracking ID No.************** has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 8/4/2021 7:16:28 AM

Mrs. Bindra

Mar 15, 2021
Looks like its lottery system to get stamp on Passport. There is not particular process. Mine was picked up on 21st, reached Bangaluru on 26th, and it went to new delhi on 29th, and in transit on 30th. and after that there isnt any changes.
Lol

Mrs. Bindra

Mar 15, 2021
Looks like its lottery system to get stamp on Passport. There is not particular process. Mine was picked up on 21st, reached Bangaluru on 26th, and it went to new delhi on 29th, and in transit on 30th. and after that there isnt any changes.
Don't worry you will get it..

Alpa007

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
Bro what is in our hand ? I have lost six months of my life and I lost my job , I was on work permit and my work permit was valid till august 2022 and I was filed my PR last year May 2020 after wait of 10 months ,after I left canada in some emergency and on same day I got confirmation of PR. After that I got stuck in India. I am paying my cars emi from here and I paying room rent. My PR card they put on hold because I am outside. I lost nearly $20000 dollars and still everything uncertain, I don’t know when will I receive passport and after that I don’t know flight route. I only hope I will get my passport soon and go back. If I did not get my passport then I have sell my car. I do not have any other options. I paid thousands fee to Canadian govt. I moved to canada in 2016 as student. But Covid ruined everything for me.

hope everyone get it soon.

sdCan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
I too got the below/same email today. In my case as well, my passport went under process at IRCC on Friday 30th. I'm concerned as how so quickly is the status changed because in groups I've seen that it takes two weeks to get this status.
Is your GcKey status updated?

"The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxx has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI"
Got below update few minutes back. But the AWB no. is not active it seems. Will take 24hrs to activate..
Did you get any update? @viswesh146 @RAGHAVK

"The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxxx has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi OC on 8/4/2021 10:35:30 AM via courier partner. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs"

Reactions: Vermaleon1

RAGHAVK

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Got below update few minutes back. But the AWB no. is not active it seems. Will take 24hrs to activate..
Did you get any update? @viswesh146 @RAGHAVK

"The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxxx has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi OC on 8/4/2021 10:35:30 AM via courier partner. Please use Tracking id. or the AWB number provided to track the shipment on the courier partners website after 24hrs"
Nice. Your AWB should become active tonight.
I haven't received any update from VFS since the processing began at IRCC on 30-Jul-21. Correspondence letter is generated in CIC account.

Reactions: sdCan

Mrs. Bindra

Mar 15, 2021
Bro what is in our hand ? I have lost six months of my life and I lost my job , I was on work permit and my work permit was valid till august 2022 and I was filed my PR last year May 2020 after wait of 10 months ,after I left canada in some emergency and on same day I got confirmation of PR. After that I got stuck in India. I am paying my cars emi from here and I paying room rent. My PR card they put on hold because I am outside. I lost nearly $20000 dollars and still everything uncertain, I don’t know when will I receive passport and after that I don’t know flight route. I only hope I will get my passport soon and go back. If I did not get my passport then I have sell my car. I do not have any other options. I paid thousands fee to Canadian govt. I moved to canada in 2016 as student. But Covid ruined everything for me.

hope everyone get it soon.
True it's been really hard time.Best wishes to everyone