+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Neetu_25

Jun 10, 2021
Hello everyone ,
I am flying to Vancouver from Delhi on a prtd in Sept.Any idea if my husband and dependant child would be needing a return ticket or just one way ticket will suffice, as they are on tourists visas. Also, do they require any special approval from the embassy.

Reactions: canadawaiting

canadawaiting

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
My passport is under process at IRCC since 23rd July 2021. Anybody in the same boat/timeline got their passport stamped?. or counterfoil generated?

I am PR case.
same situation - at IRCC processing since 23 July. This is the 1st time I have sent my passport for 2 way courier stamping (apart from the original pre-18 march copr)

Reactions: JagjyotSingh

mhik2197

Jul 28, 2021
Hello everyone ,
I am flying to Vancouver from Delhi on a prtd in Sept.Any idea if my husband and dependant child would be needing a return ticket or just one way ticket will suffice, as they are on tourists visas. Also, do they require any special approval from the embassy.

Just buy a refundable tickets but make sure they must be gap of minimum 15 days between both the tickets. As if its less than 15 days then it suppose to be non-discretionary purpose but if it more than 15 days then discretionary is ok.

richi93

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
chandigarh
NOC Code......
No . It was in transit to ircc since friday. I m waiting again. Last time , i was also waited more than 45 days and now they are doing same. Some went to ircc on same day and we have to wait. Dnt understand what they are doing ?
Ur passport still not reach IRCC ?

Alpa007

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
My passport is showing in transit to New Delhi to ircc New Delhi since July 30 2021. Any in same situation

vrules90

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Primary Applicant : Your application, tracking ID No.************** has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2021/07/30
Dependent : Your application, tracking ID No. ************** has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, NEW DELHI on 2021/07/30 and is in transit to the IRCC Office in NEW DELHI for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/India

No updates since last Friday.

Reactions: canadawaiting