+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

krishnat

Jul 4, 2013
U can even reach bluedart helpline number
Nd can u still track ur passport with awb number?

looks like you did not understand..
I called Bluedart with return AWB number to see if they can drop of nearby Blue dart office but they refused and told they will have to return to shipper(which is VFS)

Son7515

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
Hi.. did anyone put ANOTHER address for "delivery" in the courier n sms consent form? Can the passport after stamping be sent to that address rather than the pickup address?

Reactions: ManBhawan

ManBhawan

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
Hi.. did anyone put ANOTHER address for "delivery" in the courier n sms consent form? Can the passport after stamping be sent to that address rather than the pickup address?

Yes you can put the nearest Blue dart location address to pick up from, if your area is not serviceable.

Nan33

Sep 19, 2020
you can ignore that email. it just gives the return AWB number. you will receive some more like that. if you receive, it means your application is moving ahead. i dont know why they VFS cannot update their subjects and contents properly.
Thank you

livit

Jul 9, 2021
I m in this pool
Got gc key updated on 23 july
But didn’t get a msg of dispatch
I don’t know why they r holding our passport
Persons who got updated on 22 july by ircc
They even got theirs passports
Hi - I havent received any update on return dispatch yet. did you get one?

Oceanna

Jun 12, 2018
Hi, Thanks a lot for your post. May I please know based on what observation you say that we can ignore the above kind of emails from vfs.
I submitted my passport on 22 and received a email today from vfs with subject "Vfsglobal - Requested additional details". There is nothing specified in the email other than a tracking id and a different awb no(which after reading your post, i realize is the return tracking no). I called all the 3 mobile numbers on vfs website but its just only automated voice answering, no actual person to talk to. I am kind of freaking out
They are giving YOU additional details as YOU requested - that is ; the additional tracking numbers for IRCC and return bluedart. They are not saying that THEY are REQUESTING additional details. They are providing additional details..

Son7515

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
Yes you can put the nearest Blue dart location address to pick up from, if your area is not serviceable.
I want the passport to be delivered to my wife who is in another state.
Is tht possible?
Can i enter her address in the courier and sms consent form and fill the vfs form allowing her to collect it? Will they deliver it to her?
Ie pick up from one state n return to another state