+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Pink567

Oct 22, 2020
The back of one (1) photograph must:

• bear the name and date of birth of the subject, as well as the name and complete address of the photography studio.

dincan

Jul 20, 2021
It is one with stamp and DOB and another without it.
Right
Can you please post what are the documents included in the package ? Just want to triple check, dont want a return. :) My spouse 2 kids will have each package. each of these package should contain below items, correct if i missed any.

1. Copy of PPR
2. Passport.
3. 2 Photos - ( 1 with name/dob date and address of studio on the back side)
4. Height and Eye Colour Chart
5. Consent form VFS ( 3rd and 4th form blank if no agent and biometrics already done)
6. SMS/Courier return form
7. Passport transmission letter for all applicants for who service has been booked & paid for. (AWB # Email)

Thank you

Reactions: Jules105

Pink567

Oct 22, 2020
Right
Can you please post what are the documents included in the package ? Just want to triple check, dont want a return. :) My spouse 2 kids will have each package. each of these package should contain below items, correct if i missed any.

1. Copy of PPR
2. Passport.
5. Consent form VFS ( 3rd and 4th form blank if no agent and biometrics already done)
7. Passport transmission letter for all applicants for who service has been booked & paid for. (AWB # Email)

Thank you
Yes. I think that’s it.
but I don’t know about Passport Transmission letter.Is it different from PPR?

Syan24

Apr 15, 2019
Right

1. Copy of PPR
2. Passport.

Thank you
Passport transmission letter is same as ppr

Reactions: dincan and Pink567

Syan24

Apr 15, 2019
In 2 way courier form, I filled in 3 different forms for primary applicant (spouse) each dependent child... Hope they wont consider these as duplicates. Is there any change in the items to be included in the package as mentioned in the beginning of this thread?

Please confirm if the items are as below. And for each spouse and each dependent child, it will be separate package right?

List of document need to add in package:

1. Passport
2. 2 Photos: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
3. Consent form: you can download from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J8id18P2lqU0BjcEA5nVKTEn8ENwRbF5/view?usp=sharing
4. SMS/Courier return form: you can download from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MACAp6gOGGL6IPlM4LGtmq7JmLGI2Z-V/view?usp=sharing
5. Passport transmission letter for all applicants for who service has been booked & paid for. (AWB # Email)
6. Passport Request Email from New Delhi VO
7. Any other document if New Delhi VO requested with your PPR.
What is passport transmission letter ??

dincan

Jul 20, 2021
Thanks all for clarifying. VFS email had this term passport transmission letter which was confusing. I thought it was with another email with AWB number or something.. anyways thanks.... I received AWB after 12 hours. Without waiting for pickup, one of my friends went to nearest Bluedart center and handed over there directly. any one did that before? ( too extreme? lol)

Syan24

Apr 15, 2019
Thanks all for clarifying. VFS email had this term passport transmission letter which was confusing. I thought it was with another email with AWB number or something.. anyways thanks.... I received AWB after 12 hours. Without waiting for pickup, one of my friends went to nearest Bluedart center and handed over there directly. any one did that before? ( too extreme? lol)
In the consent form we have to only fill the first part ??

Reactions: dincan