+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Ravinder singh

Mar 18, 2014
Hello everone
Need help filling webform. Got request for passport submission in pgp category. So in that case which option should i select fcp or prtd , i was thinking prtd but want to make sure.
And for mother and father it will be two request or 2 envelopes i have to request??

charlesjain

Star Member
Jul 27, 2019
Hello everone
Need help filling webform. Got request for passport submission in pgp category. So in that case which option should i select fcp or prtd , i was thinking prtd but want to make sure.
And for mother and father it will be two request or 2 envelopes i have to request??
Select FCP

viswesh146

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
New on this forum, here are my details if that helps anyone -

VFS webform raised - 8.30 AM on 19th Jul
Acknowledgement email from VFS - 1.15 PM on 19th Jul
Payment link email - 1.15 AM on 20th Jul (paid - 8.30 AM)
AWB email - 8.30 PM on 20th Jul
Passport pick up by bluedart - 5.30 PM on 21st Jul

BD executive handed over a bar code receipt. Thanks
Hi, In the VFS Consent form, specifically the form named "Consent for Indirect Submission", should we mention VFS and what's the relationship?. VFS is collecting on our behalf right?

Last edited:

ManBhawan

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
Hi, In the VFS Consent form, specifically the form named "Consent for Indirect Submission", should we mention VFS and what's the relationship?. VFS is collecting on our behalf right?

Hi, I believe you do not need to fill it. It s for when someone else is handing over your passport and receiving your passport on your behalf like family member. If you are not available like out of city or can not be physically present at the time when Blue dart comes to pickup. I hope it will clear your question.

Reactions: viswesh146

viswesh146

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Hi, I believe you do not need to fill it. It s for when someone else is handing over your passport and receiving your passport on your behalf like family member. If you are not available like out of city or can not be physically present at the time when Blue dart comes to pickup. I hope it will clear your question.
Thank you

pradeepadm2017

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2020
If anyone received their passport back recently(after VFS resumed operations), can please post the timeline. Thank you.

dincan

Jul 20, 2021
Hi Can I leave page 3 and 4 in the VFS Consent form? 4 th page is about consent for agent/third person an 4th is for biometrics which we have already done. any comments?