Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
There are rumors about vaccination being a pre-requisite. There is no official statement from the Canadian government yet.
Direct flight ban is extended by another month by canada feom india. The new rules about vaccination passport or quarantine is expected to announce today on monday with flight ban announcement by canadian government.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
There are rumors about vaccination being a pre-requisite. There is no official statement from the Canadian government yet.
There will likely be the ability to skip hotel quarantine for citizens and perhaps PRs if they can show they have been vaccinated with the vaccinations currently approved in Canada and you have received the last dose over 2 weeks ago. In general their are global discussions about how to come up with a vaccine passport system that tries to prevent as much fraud as possible. Airlines may also start requiring that passengers be vaccinated to travel. All new territory.

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
First thing first
When vfs start two way courier service for passport stamping
Is this we r hearing it soon or not?
It could be as early as in the Starting July first week or as late as mid-July. Things can get changed very quickly as now, there is a DELTA-PLUS variant in India, which may trigger 3rd wave.

https://www.news18.com/news/india/explained-what-is-the-delta-plus-variant-that-is-emerging-as-a-covid-19-worry-while-experts-warn-of-a-third-wave-in-india-3872771.html

Starting today, IRCC has started taking Biomatrcis for only students through VFS. It is going to be the IRCC who will decide what service they want to provide next.

Reactions: Gurpreet Gautam

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
My wife’s PR has been approved and received the COPR in April 2021.
She is still stuck in India because VFS has closed the two way courier service due to the pandemic and we weren’t able to get the stamping done.
On 21st June,2021 IRCC has tweeted that foreign nationals who got PR approved and having valid COPR can travel to Canada.
Does that mean they can travel to Canada with out the stamping just using COPR??

plz clarify somebody??
Clarification needed.
How does she got copr without passport being sent for stamping to ircc via vfs?

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Sorry brother… wrong question. We actually got the PPR not COPR. My bad. Apologies!!
In that case, replying to your query in ur last message, you can't travel with a PPR, you get COPR once your passport is syamped with visa and then you can travel with that copr and passport.

pavie24

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Hello, do we need to email VFS about getting a PPR or has the email step been replaced by the webform (which is currently deactivated)?

lnmora

Aug 27, 2020
Is it just me , whenever i try calling IRCC support centre at spot on opening time i am not able to connect due to high volume of calls.. any suggestions are welcome