Aug 30, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2020
Is it just me , whenever i try calling IRCC support centre at spot on opening time i am not able to connect due to high volume of calls.. any suggestions are welcome
Keep trying. It typically connects after 3 to 4 attempts.

Supriya sandy

Jun 25, 2021
Hello
I haven’t received my ppr yet, but I’ll receive it anytime soon. I live in Hyderabad now, I need to go to my hometown. Is it ok if someone at my place can handover the passport for vfs courier service and also to get it back from courier after stamping. Is it mandatory to be in person handover.

idhar_chicha

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hello
I haven’t received my ppr yet, but I’ll receive it anytime soon. I live in Hyderabad now, I need to go to my hometown. Is it ok if someone at my place can handover the passport for vfs courier service and also to get it back from courier after stamping. Is it mandatory to be in person handover.
Yes, you need to fill a consent form mentioning the details of the other person or agent who will submit the passport on your behalf.
Check the VFS form here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J8id18P2lqU0BjcEA5nVKTEn8ENwRbF5/view

idhar_chicha

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hello everyone, does anyone know with current travel rules in Canada, is COPR holders allowed to travel to canada?
CoPR is not a travel document - Pandemic or pre-Pandemic. You need the PR Visa along which is given along with your CoPR to travel. So if you have the PR Visa, you can travel.

Ash.newbie

Apr 7, 2021
CoPR is not a travel document - Pandemic or pre-Pandemic. You need the PR Visa along which is given along with your CoPR to travel. So if you have the PR Visa, you can travel.
Yes i have copr plus valid PR visa, based on that can i board flight to canada or need to go via third country with PCR testing in third country. Can someone please advice?

idhar_chicha

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Yes i have copr plus valid PR visa, based on that can i board flight to canada or need to go via third country with PCR testing in third country. Can someone please advice?
Of course you can, pls check this - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html#approved

We’re changing Canada’s travel restrictions. If you hold a valid (not expired) Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and visa, you can travel to Canada as of June 21, 2021.

Also check this FB group for possible flight routes to Canada - Canadians Stranded in India

Last edited:
Reactions: Ash.newbie

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Both of those things are true - you can board a flight to Canada, just that there are no direct flights to Canada right now, so you still need to do the third-country PCR testing combination.

Reactions: Ash.newbie

Gurpreet Gautam

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Hey somebody text messege from vfs that check ur. Registered email inbox for update of your application.
But when i see my email there is nothing in it
What is this?

krishnat

Jul 4, 2013
Hey somebody text messege from vfs that check ur. Registered email inbox for update of your application.
What is this?
It may take some time to get an email. did you paid for two way courier before vfs closed? or waiting for payment link

sunnydays2021

Mar 29, 2021
What is this?
We got the mail a bit after getting a similar text message. It said we may have to wait 3-4 weeks for them to contact us with details. Did you get a similar mail and timeline?

Vermaleon1

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
I have question guys.i got PreArrival in march.but the pcc on my file will expire next month.would u think should i apply for new pcc right now