India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Hello,
I have received PPR for TRV in June 2021, once the VFS offices resume operation, how do I proceed with sending passport submission 2 way courier request via online webform, I cannot find the link on VFS Global website - please could someone share the link here..

The PPR expires in 30 days, is there any latest communications of the expired letter still being valid or do we need to mail IRCC webform for extension or new updated letter ? Please advise
Aren't you aware that everything is closed currently? You can use the expired ppr once vfs reopens

pradeepadm2017

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2020
Hi Guys, is VFS offering 2-way courier services now (Delhi has eased restrictions)? If the travel is urgent, is there a way to send passport?

Thanks Guys...

My Scenario: I received CoPR while I was in Canada. I travelled to India without PR card. Applied for PRTD and received PPR but could not send passport (as VFS is providing limited services). I need to travel to Canada as soon as possible as my employer wants me there immediately.

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Hi Guys, is VFS offering 2-way courier services now (Delhi has eased restrictions)? If the travel is urgent, is there a way to send passport?

Thanks Guys...

My Scenario: I received CoPR while I was in Canada. I travelled to India without PR card. Applied for PRTD and received PPR but could not send passport (as VFS is providing limited services). I need to travel to Canada as soon as possible as my employer wants me there immediately.
Without VFS opening its doors, I do not think it is possible. They will only open on Canada In India instructions. Although last year when they open in November after getting closed in around May (my guess) they started taking passport with a 2-way courier service. I believe they will do the same this time as well, but not sure when..

It is not official, but Air Canada has suspended all direct flights till July 31st, not sure what Govt. of Canada is planning.

Reactions: pradeepadm2017

achin06

Star Member
Oct 4, 2019
Hi,
I had filled the web form after receiving PPR. However, due to Delhi lockdown, all services have been suspended. I was waiting for the payment link when the lockdown was declared. Do we need to fill a new web form after the servises resume?
Hi, Which web form did you fill to submit PP. is it the same one which is currently showing Covid-19 message?

achin06

Star Member
Oct 4, 2019
Can someone please share the webform link to request for 2-way courier service? I don't seem to find it on VFS canada site.

achin06

Star Member
Oct 4, 2019

Thanks Guys...

Hey, did you get any update on this? I also need to submit my passport for stamping to India VAC

Janae monroe

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
I submitted passport to vac over a week ago and no notification of documents been sent off to Trinidad no tracking number. However I obtain a tracking number via the helpline how do I know if my documents arrive in Trinidad? Will I receive a letter from the high commission that my documents were received please help.

K&K

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/covid-19-updates

Effective 21st June 2021, The Opening Hours of the VAC will be as follows, until further notice:

• Business Hours: Monday to Friday : 09:00hrs – 16:00hrs
Effective midnight 17th June 2021, students with a Biometric Instruction letter (BIL) will be able to request a biometric appointment using the VAC webform. To request an appointment, please submit a webform at: https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/covid-19-updates

Please note for Returning Students:

• The returning students will be required to submit their current S file number in the web form and upload their Study Permit Extension document (SP-EXT)
  • The Family Name, Given Name and DOB on the EXT document should match with the web-form.
  • The expiration date on the EXT document must be valid for at least 30 days from when the web-form request is submitted.
Please do not visit the VAC as walk in services are currently suspended at the Visa Application Centre. Owing to the current situation our call centre is working on limited capacity, we request you to not send in any enquiry emails or reminders, our response will be delayed. Thank you for your understanding.

Appointments for biometric enrollments can be booked only via webform

Due to COVID-19 outbreak, the VAC may be implementing additional measures to ensure health and safety of applicants.