15-10-2019
File Transfer...
15-11-2019
Med's Request
18-10-2019
Med's Done....
24-10-2019
Interview........
25-09-2020 (Non-Scheduled, over the phone)
Looks like we are in for another long delay.... I dont think 1 week lockdown will bring down the case count, they just declared a week for not letting the general public panic. This lockdown will at least go on for 4-6 weeks, if not more.

Jul 18, 2017
is VFS still couriering passports back from Delhi? I know they said submission will be delayed but will the return process be carried on?

Did anybody's passport get dispatched today from vfs?

ssejpal

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
I have received below email from VFS Passport Submission i.e. passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com

Your Package transmission request has been received. Please note that the Visa offices/High Commission/ Consulates will remain closed on account of the ongoing pandemic & recently announced curfew in New Delhi. The 2 way courier passport service is currently suspended . Your passport pick up request will be serviced once business resumes. For latest information on resumption of services please visit https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/news/curfew-in-new-delhi .

Please do not visit the VAC as walk in services are currently suspended at the Visa Application Centre. Owing to the current situation our call centre is working on limited capacity, we request you to not send in any enquiry emails or reminders, our response will be delayed. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards
VFS Canada Team

tamjan

May 23, 2019
Today, I got the passport request.
Unfortunately passport submission service got suspended since April 19th :(
Not sure how long I have to wait.

Vij_83

May 30, 2020
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi all,
Our passports (main applicant & 02 dependents) were delivered at VFS bangalore on 12thApril. From 15th April onwards status was "in-transit to IRCC chandigarh from VAC chandigarh". Today status updated with location to IRCC New Delhi for all the three passports. In the evening, tracking status has added one more line in the status:
"please find your tracking id 20210414IN******** and awb no 383******* for further tracking" for my spouse, and
"please find your tracking id 20210414IN******* and awb no 383******** for further tracking". for my child where as in my case:

"COVID has resulted in temporary closure of some VACs/Consulates/Embassies. Expect delay in the processing of your application & passport. Our teams are working with reduced capacity. Pls bear with us"

Note: Passports have been submitted for TRV (Work permit).

TC

Pink567

Oct 22, 2020
Today, I got the passport request.
Unfortunately passport submission service got suspended since April 19th :(
Not sure how long I have to wait.
Congratulations for getting PPR. Hopefully services will resume in next week.
may I ask timeline and VO?

NSidhuD

Mar 8, 2021
Looks like we are in for another long delay.... I dont think 1 week lockdown will bring down the case count, they just declared a week for not letting the general public panic. This lockdown will at least go on for 4-6 weeks, if not more.
[/QUOTE
Yup...talks are around that till 31st May. . Already some states have till 30th April..

Jul 18, 2017
I think the passport submission services are impacted as they are not taking new passports but for the ones that have already reached the embassy, the counterfoil will continue to be generated and the passport will be returned.

There may be delays in passport return but returns are not suspended, I think

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
I think the passport submission services are impacted as they are not taking new passports but for the ones that have already reached the embassy, the counterfoil will continue to be generated and the passport will be returned.

There may be delays in passport return but returns are not suspended, I think
No.. read part 2/3 of the tweet.. it says passports already submitted will be returned once service resumes

Jul 18, 2017
No.. read part 2/3 of the tweet.. it says passports already submitted will be returned once service resumes
Read the update on the vfs website, it says processing and return will be delayed.
But the submission is suspended

And also, they would not want to sit on the passports that are already there, no one would want that to take care of passports for no reasons if counterfoil is already generated