15-10-2019
File Transfer...
15-11-2019
Med's Request
18-10-2019
Med's Done....
24-10-2019
Interview........
25-09-2020 (Non-Scheduled, over the phone)
With the new lockdown guidelines in Delhi, will ircc delhi still work and stamp our counterfoil?
Any thoughts?
Tough to say but for sure the processing times for passport stamping will be significantly delayed

tamilguy

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
Glad to find this thread!
Hope someone from the thread can answer my question.

Got the PPR(Outland) for my wife (PA) and Kid(Dependent - One year Old). My understanding is

1) As my Kid is an US Citizen, have to send just a photocopy of his passport(Not the original) in a separate package(Along with all other requested docs). Is this correct?
2) Can my wife sign all the related documents for our Kid mentioning as Mother?
3) As he is exempted from Biometrics due to his age, which section we have to sign in the consent form(Wishing to provide or not to provide)?

Thank you in Advance!

ssejpal

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
There is an Update from High Commission of Canada regarding Passport Submission and Return Services during lockdowns and curfews.

"Due to the increase in COVID-19 cases, lockdowns and curfews have been imposed in various parts of India, which may impact VAC services.

If you have already paid the 2-way courier service but have not yet submitted your passport, please hold on to it until services resume. If you have submitted your passport, it will be returned to you once the passport services resume.

VACs in affected cities will remain closed during curfews. Clients who have a confirmed biometric appointment will be contacted with a new appointment once VACs reopen. Please visit the VFS website for up to date information on VAC services and hours of operation."

manavmudgal

Sep 9, 2017
I have not seen any tweet or heard anything against it so, I also think ircc Delhi will continue working and counterfoil the passports
Will it affect the courier pick up and delivery?
Can’t people send passports to Bangalore/Chandigarh etc etc? Or Delhi is the only location for passport stamping?
Passport is stamped in high commission of canada which is only in delhi.