+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Ash.newbie

Apr 7, 2021
I also received two links in text message (for 1 passport) which i already paid, after sometimes i received another link in email for payment. I hope i dont have to make payment on that as well and they will consider the previous payment i paid from the text message link. How long after payment do we expect AWB?
Do i need to buy envelope for package or delivery person will provide it to me?

NSidhuD

Mar 8, 2021
Hello,

I raised the webform yesterday for the passport submission and got the ticket Id too.

Today I received 1 sms with the payment link on CC avenue. Just after few minutes of making the payment I received another payment link. Both the links had same reference Id though (Ticket Id). I did not receive any email communication also about this payment.

Is this normal and is it okay if I already made the payment through the first link I received? Do I need to mail vfs about the successful payment confirmation to get the AWB? Please help if anyone has any idea about this.
You can mail with receipt and confirmation mail..

Ash44

Jan 17, 2021
Hello,

I raised the webform yesterday for the passport submission and got the ticket Id too.

Today I received 1 sms with the payment link on CC avenue. Just after few minutes of making the payment I received another payment link. Both the links had same reference Id though (Ticket Id). I did not receive any email communication also about this payment.

Is this normal and is it okay if I already made the payment through the first link I received? Do I need to mail vfs about the successful payment confirmation to get the AWB? Please help if anyone has any idea about this.
Akshay Bhai, don’t worry, you are good. Both links are same, you have to make payment on anyone of them, because it’s the copy of same link once you made payment on anyone of them you won’t be able to make payment on the other one, on clicking the other link you will get display that fir this reference number payment has been already made. If you are still in doubt you can try clicking the other link.

Reactions: agrawalakshay