+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Ash.newbie

Apr 7, 2021
What is passport transmission letter?
In the email it says “Further, the airway bill number (AWB) is xxxx and the same must be provided to the Blue Dart pick up staff on date of pickup.”
How do i know when is bluedart coming to my location for pickup will they call and tell us date and time? The email doesn’t say anything about pickup date and time

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
What is passport transmission letter?
In the email it says “Further, the airway bill number (AWB) is xxxx and the same must be provided to the Blue Dart pick up staff on date of pickup.”
How do i know when is bluedart coming to my location for pickup will they call and tell us date and time? The email doesn’t say anything about pickup date and time
Try checking AWS number or calling Bluedart for the AWB number

Also, could you see my previous comments and help on the queries?

Ash.newbie

Apr 7, 2021
My understanding of email from VFS is not clear.

Here's my understanding:-
Enclose the following in an envelope:
Passport
PPR letter
Courier and SMS form
Consent form
Photo x2 (With applicant name, Date of birth, photo date, and photography studio address behind both the photos)

What should be done for this - "The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants" ? I am thinking of writing it on a blank paper. What did y'all do for this?

Is there anything else that needs to be included?
They didnt ask us for height and eye colour information so we are just sending above mentioned documents

Reactions: WantToImmigrate

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
Some has got sms only but did you receive confirmation of payment n any number on receipt.. ? This is main..
No I haven't got receipt.. I got SMS around 10AM.. then email around 5PM.. the email instructed to pay and ignore if already paid..

VFS used to be so helpful earlier but now there is no option to call them and ask questions

I have got three reference numbers - one from after submission of VFS passport submission webform.. and the others while making payment - one Invoice number and another bank reference number..

Does VFS send email with receipt details?

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
It's in same thread .. one had posted and I had attached link to know about it ..so plz check that or check all previous posts of this .. Also, plz keep package ready ..what if passport pick up is arranged for you.?
I am unable to check your posts.. viewing your profile displays - "This member limits who may view their full profile. "
There are more than a 1000 posts.. please have mercy

akhilpoothampara

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
My passport is stamped and has been shipped back to me today. Here's my timeline:

Application by Email (PRTD): January 05, 2021
Acknowledgement of Receipt: January 05, 2021
Passport Request: January 21, 2021
Two Way Courier Requested: January 21, 2021
Payment Link Received: January 24, 2021 (Completed payment same day)
AWB Number Received: January 27, 2021
Package dropped off at local Blue Dart: January 28, 2021 (For some reason they did not accept it on 27th)
Passport stamped and decision package couriered back: February 01, 2021
I got passport request, what should I do next for getting payment link