+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

koshymthomas

Aug 27, 2020
i submit the web form on 27 feb and received the payment link today but not receive the AWB no. yet.
I want to confirm that.. at my address courier service is unavailable so that i will fill the column 3 of courier form but there is something i dont understand
SO done By/Date or DO done By/Date
what does it mean pls clarify..
Hi,
Same with me, I had to drop off my PP as well, hence only filled section 3 i.e basically the location of your bludart office. Pls ignore S/O & D/O Done by dates.

PS: You will get Ur AWB after you make the payment. Just out of curiosity, where r u submitting your documents from?

Thanks

Andy28231

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
Bangalore, India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO, India
App. Filed.......
25-01-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2020
File Transfer...
02-03-2020
Congrats!!

Can you please help me to find the return courier AWB number.
I received only the below SMS from VFS,

Visa application, tracking ID No. ******** Π Decision envelope has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 2021-03-12 10:08:06 AM vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website. - VFS Global

Any idea on where to find the AWB number to track the return courier?
Sorry for the delayed response,... prior to receiving this sms you would have received another email with subject line "Vfsglobal - Requested additional details ", there they will mention the return courier AWB number

Jazz@91

Star Member
Jan 19, 2021
Hi,
Same with me, I had to drop off my PP as well, hence only filled section 3 i.e basically the location of your bludart office. Pls ignore S/O & D/O Done by dates.

PS: You will get Ur AWB after you make the payment. Just out of curiosity, where r u submitting your documents from?

Thanks
I have already make the payment within 10 mins of payment link received till now i am waiting for AWB no.. also send the details of Paymeny along with attachment..

SJ_14

Mar 11, 2021
Where can
Hi Nisha,

1) Usually your pickup time is scheduled 3 days after the payment link has been assigned. For me, they have even mentioned about the pick date in the same e-mail, provided I made the payment before 4 PM. However, they have sent me the link at 5.30 anyway. So the e-mail is a pre-set one. Hence don’t worry about the payment time, just reply to them once you have paid (you can attach the receipt) and you should be getting the AWB and soon.

2) A4 size, fabricated envelope will be good. However, they will re-pack it in their own envelope. Yes, has to be sealed.

3) Once you know the pickup date, you should go to the location at 9.00 AM (i.e right when they open their office. Some offices open at 9.30), so that you can drop it off before even they goes out for collection or even call you. All you need to show them the Air way bill. However, while collecting the PP, your parents must pick up with an ID.

Hope that helps…
I have received the payment link today. Made the payment today before 4 pm but I haven’t received any AWB number, consent form or courier form. Should I be worried about it?
Moreover I want to ask if it is important to reply to their email with the copy of receipt. They have not mentioned anything like that.

SJ_14

Mar 11, 2021
Can anyone please tell how many days it take to get your passport back from NDVO after stamping?

Jazz@91

Star Member
Jan 19, 2021
Where can

I have received the payment link today. Made the payment today before 4 pm but I haven’t received any AWB number, consent form or courier form. Should I be worried about it?
Moreover I want to ask if it is important to reply to their email with the copy of receipt. They have not mentioned anything like that.
I have recieved awb no at 4 pm after sending 2 reminder email of payment confirmation..

Senthil880

Mar 18, 2021
I have recieved awb no at 4 pm after sending 2 reminder email of payment confirmation..
Can you please tell reference number for your ppr submission. So we can compare where they are currently processing application. I'm waiting for payment link from March 6 not received.

MTLasalle

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
I just got an email from VFS that my area is not serviceabl. They asked if I can drop the passpor at Blue Dart office along with 4 blue dart location. I have replied that we will drop the packet at blue dart office.
now, after how long will I get the payment link?

thanks